Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why Englishbaby?

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I am sure a lot of you have accounts in other social networkig sites (i.e. FB, Netlog, Fs, Twitter, Multiply, My Space, etc.).. I also do, but am so inactive in other sites which I am also a member of.. I don't know.. Eversince I became a member of EBaby, most of my surfing time I devote to this site,

so why EBaby?

My answer is simple: Because EBaby is me..Smile

Dear members, I am returning the question to you—WHY ENGLISHBABY?

06:55 AM Nov 09 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Beathy

Beathy

Hungary

Coool. Englisbaby is so cool and has lots of visitors from different countries. Secondly the main profile of englishbaby are that people make friends and practice languages.It is easier here than on other websites for instance on twitter or facebook. On these website you don't write people who you don't know. Thirdly there are lots of very useful application for learning english what i mean is you can use chat or listen to dialogs or practice grammar.

07:15 AM Nov 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi dear friend, EnglishBaby is ours,i love it, it's good site for learning and practicing english.i admire the admin of this Website Becouse English baby is in our hearts.

07:41 AM Nov 09 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I also havesome accounts on the different websites, but I love Ebaby more, 'cause here I've found my true good friends Smile

12:33 PM Nov 09 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

i love ebaby too i perfer making serious disscions with people all over the word and here i've found many of good and intellgent people to talk with also i enjoy ebaby chat and make a lot of fun there.

the best thing about the site beside practising english and improving language skills and enlarge my vocabulary is my friends who i've met here. some of them we became very close more than i expected to be and in future maybe we meet each other in the real life

07:30 PM Nov 09 2010 |

soccer_boy_179

Turkey

because   really  social site.  nıce talkıng.

07:45 PM Nov 09 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

"ı remember my hearing this site first time,it was little annoying for me.."

Me, too.. When my lady Arabic tutee told me to join this site, I was kind of bewildered because I never thought that Arabic ladies are hooked up with dating sites.. I was totally wrong.. It was never a wrong decision joining this site because I met true intimate friends here whose life stories I almost totally know (I am sure most of you almost totally know my life story, too) and virtual friends, yet the kind of friends you can't live without saying hi, commenting on their profile and dropping them a personal message or two..

The best thing about this site is that despite the heated discussion, when everything is said and done, members wih opposing views call each other friends after all..

05:27 AM Nov 10 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Why Englishbaby?

It is a reality check…. you understand what the world thinks about various issues…

03:33 PM Nov 10 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Why Englishbaby?

Coz u r here Smile

04:12 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Nicte Ha..

Did you mean because Java is here, I am here ,or ALL your friends are here?Smile

04:46 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Lovely Fabian:

I mean COZ U R HERE (LOVELY FABIAN),

and also my nice friends :)

03:23 PM Nov 11 2010 |