Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

postcard, then make friends

kiti110

kiti110

China

well, i like sending postcard to friends, so.. i got idea, if any one of you wanna share postcard which u have or u like, we can exchange postcard, then maybe make friends also..

btw, i am in Beijing..

ok, hope all have a great new year..and new beginning..chill :)

05:45 AM Feb 10 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sea owner

sea owner

China

hello Kiti ,I like your idea, and I am collecting postmarks, I got couples of postmarks in my special book when I was travelling in Yunnan and Tibet, sometimes I will take it out and have a look, it feels great. if you like I can send you postcards when I am back to Harbin days later.

hope you will like it…

happy new year!!  

11:25 AM Feb 11 2011 |

yashe

China

It sees that everyone like traveling to yunan, I also went to yunan last year, it is a beautiful place! 

11:15 PM Feb 12 2011 |

minnieh

minnieh

Germany

Hey, I really like your idea ^^

Actually I live in Germany, so if you are interested in German postcard I am willing to share them with you.

Feel free to contact me via ebaby Mail in order to exchange adresses and so on :D 

11:57 PM Feb 12 2011 |

kiti110

kiti110

China

hi, sea owner , thanks for your comment, yea i like..:)

and i also like that place too

then after u back i tell my contact imformation by ebaby mail

hope u have nice and salf trip… hehe

02:41 AM Feb 15 2011 |

kiti110

kiti110

China

hi minnieh,   i am happy u like my idea too, hehe.

yea, i like Germany, actually i like all new things.. and the place i most interested is  iSchloss Neuschwanstein in Bavaria since i was a little girl, haha…

i just mail to your ebaby..

go check.. hehe

02:55 AM Feb 15 2011 |

hairball

Bahrain

Hey everyone. I love collecting postcards and that's how I came across this blog. Anyone who is interested in exchanging postcards and making a new friend please feel free in emailing me so we can exchange addresses :)

This is me:

Looking forward to hearing from you all! 

01:14 PM Feb 20 2011 |

dtrie

dtrie

Indonesia

hey kitty…..

wanna be postcard friends?

09:34 PM Apr 05 2012 |