Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

123 VIVA L'ALGERIE

braveheart2010

Egypt

TODAY 12 Feb the first step of the algerian revolution against dictatorship and to gain thier freedom

as an egyptian(and many egyptians are supporting me in that) we all are algerian today.

12:37 PM Feb 12 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

braveheart2010

Egypt

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lJCwJhlXO80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

01:55 PM Feb 12 2011 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

La marche du place d'arme?

I've been there this morning. I can't even call it demonstrationsSealed

02:07 PM Feb 12 2011 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZaZJWXBAlMY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

02:30 PM Feb 12 2011 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

just try to make it peaceful protests

03:45 PM Feb 12 2011 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I'm stunned.

02:28 AM Feb 13 2011 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

We live in interesting times, don't we?

The Egyptian protesters were able to maintain a strong moral high ground through their peaceful actions throughout the demonstrations.  My impression of Algeria is that the government there is more heavy-handed than Egypt and will exert more force against the protesters, but I would like to hear more about what's happening from our Algerian contingent.  

I wonder where we will be one year from now…

09:56 AM Feb 13 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

wwww.Abdelaziz.com

01:56 PM Feb 13 2011 |

botayna

botayna

Morocco

dua'a for you brothers algerian.

put hand in hand u can shoot that person away.

04:44 PM Feb 18 2011 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i think that people mix things together and the media too.they think that all arab countries are the same…hamid explained that the change in algeria will take time and i agree and that kind of revolution happened in 1988 and we still remember the ninetees…algerians are not afraid of the government.it's just  that they are more mature now after what they have passed.they know that people against the president are not better too.and not all algerians are against the president.i always meet people who love him and think that he was the man of peace.in algeria noone is taken to jail and tortured because of his opinion as other counties.

we are making our way differently and i hope no revolution will be now as it's not it's time…it's time to change as people too.

i hope the best for other arabs countries.

05:04 PM Feb 18 2011 |