Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TURKEY VS OTHER COUNTRIES

Ces

Ces

Turkey

I always wonder how people see Turkish people and Turkey who are not Turkish. 

01:45 PM Feb 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Türk cumhurbaşkanı Tayyip Erdoğan topların tekme gets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9arWlCRYt4&feature=related

02:34 PM Feb 20 2011 |

Ces

Ces

Turkey

didn't ask politically :)

02:52 PM Feb 20 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hey Ces!

I love Turkish people a lot.Turkish people are kind.

Oscar73!you take all the things politically.

03:12 PM Feb 20 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

I HAVE BEEN IN TURKY SEVERALS TIMES , AND I THINK THAT TURKEY IS AMAZING COUNTRY.:)

03:17 PM Feb 20 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

"If you have freedom and a sensible logic, you can do anything freely! That's how it goes in Turkey.".... not for a long time Turkey with Erdoğan is more and more Islamic ,and more and more religuos. Turky is gonna be like Iran after Erdogan will dominate the Turkish court.! 

06:17 PM Feb 20 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

it's a fact Turkey is getting away from the west and getting closer to the Islamic world. the days of ATA TURK r going to lost  , and i'm not sure about the turkish people choice. the secular tradition is in Danger.!

07:11 PM Feb 20 2011 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I spent great moments with Turkish guys:)

07:35 PM Feb 20 2011 |

Gamers

Gamers

Hi…..

As All The Guys I Love Turkey And Turkish PeoPle Too…....

07:45 PM Feb 20 2011 |

farzane_skysgirl

i cant deny turkish yummy foods and drinks:) but i have exprienced it in germany :) i dunno why turkish ppl are accussed of being radicals or some other misunderstandingsss ppl try to stick them to turkish or mulim ppl.

beinh a muslim or christian doeant matter.the only thinng matters is humanity and observing ppl's rights.You are away from favouritism.if some one is accused of some mistakes u cant attribute it to all the turkish ppl!

if an american school boy kills his roommmate with his gun i cant stick KILLER to all americans! go to ur downtown and see how many sorts of crimes is going on there.i hate prejudice and cant see someone accuse other ppl without any proof and previous knowledge.

so NEVER JUDGE BY APPREANCE

07:44 AM Feb 21 2011 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

In certain parts of India , "Turk" or "Turka" is a derogatory term used against Muslims to mock their foreign ancestor. I do not like the term though. 

I personally Like the country as it is a secular country. I would love to visit it one day.

03:11 PM Feb 21 2011 |