Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the women or girls i admire!

farzane_skysgirl

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

please NAME  three kind of women or girls with a briliant charactristic you've admired in your life :)

04:04 PM Feb 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

farzane_skysgirl

so what is ur briliant charactristic ryo :) maybe i try to be somehow like u or choose u as the miss briliant of the world

05:04 PM Feb 20 2011 |

farzane_skysgirl

for me

my mother:her royalty

my friend cuz she is realistic

and myself:) cuz im beautiful :)) and full of affection :)

05:06 PM Feb 20 2011 |

farzane_skysgirl

aisha:) can i know her good charactristic my friend :)

05:26 PM Feb 20 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

My mom, she has been the person who I admire the most since I was a child. I wouldnt ever finish describing her qualities :)

Ana Maria, cause she was a very unique girl. She had no religion, but she had so much peace in her soul that when you were close to her you felt peaceful. Plus, she was very mature for her age. Oh, and she is a vegeratian :P

Oprah Winfrey, because when she was a child, she seemed to have no good opportunitties in her life, and despite of that she overcame all the obstacles she had and today she is a successful woman.

Nice Topic! 

05:45 AM Feb 21 2011 |

farzane_skysgirl

yeah im agree with oprah:) she is a nice woman who has been very successful in her life and inspired me somehow in my life deceisions:)

06:08 AM Feb 21 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

06:29 AM Feb 21 2011 |

farzane_skysgirl

FOR ME THE FORTH ONE IS FATEMEH WHO IS THE DAUGHTER OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD CUZ I ADMIRE HER TOLERANCE AND LOVE FOR HER FATHER :) 

08:16 AM Feb 21 2011 |