Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love is quiet understanding

asumon

asumon

Myanmar

Love is quiet understanding, mutual confidence sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good times and bad. Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future and it doesn't brood over the past. If you have love in your life, it can take up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, not matter what else there is, it's not enough.

10:32 AM Jul 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yasy2021

Dominica

love can be everything and also can be nothing~~

05:15 AM Jul 26 2007 |

koyaw

Myanmar

love is liken wine

09:18 AM Aug 19 2007 |

kamiran

Syrian Arab Republic

It is up to you, if you realy love someone your life will be very good, and you will find life very good.

09:54 AM Aug 19 2007 |

spasmodic

China

Partly agree!

02:50 PM Aug 19 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

LOVE IS SUCH AS A WC..THE INSIDER WANT BE OUT….THE OUTSIDER WANT BE INCool

06:32 PM Aug 19 2007 |

younggun17

younggun17

Myanmar

Love is nothing,I think.There is two kind of love.Physical love and Romantic love.Physical love is depentent on body beauty,and it is like sex.If he or she is not pretty,love is not for them.Most of people love other with physically in 21 century.

I so much love a girl.But she left me and went away for wealth.I feel sorry deeply and it is hardly to forget it.She is always on my mind,I think.

11:00 AM Feb 18 2008 |

daniloprates

Brazil

"love is quiet understanding" it sounds like music.

11:26 AM Oct 02 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

to talknow

just think about pay love cost,maybe i pay with a little less freedom for the warm feeling of love, what else you mean with pay love cost?

05:44 PM Oct 13 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

Life is dear,love is dearer.Both can be given up for freedom.

by-Petofi Sandor

07:01 AM Oct 15 2008 |