Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which will make you happy money or love?

miss_simple_girl

Philippines

Which will make you happy money or love? this is somewhat stereotype but i need an answer to it. 

01:09 PM Apr 26 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kingsou

Tunisia

I think money will make me more happy. Love always hurts!

09:42 PM Apr 26 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

Happy is happy, with or without money 
Sad is sad, with or without money

10:15 AM Apr 27 2011 |

angelinamed

Georgia

this two things together!

11:06 AM Apr 30 2011 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

Love!  Why does anyone want more money?  First it is a need.  But after that it is only to make us happier.  That is the hope of more money.  But money can not buy love.  I would rather live in a tin shack with the love of my life than have all the riches of the world and no love.

05:58 PM Apr 30 2011 |

miss_simple_girl

Philippines

ohh thanks Bogle!.........:)

03:39 AM May 01 2011 |

jessi22

jessi22

Argentina

you cant buy love no matter how much money you have,but  we need money to live. its not necessary a lot of money to be happy.

i choose LOVE!!!

03:22 PM May 01 2011 |

vool220

vool220

Saudi Arabia

love is so important  in our life  

09:12 AM May 03 2011 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Both of them

01:30 PM May 04 2011 |

Chung21

United States

If you expect to be happy with your money, you need to realize that it is not cash that will make you happy. It is only your enthusiasm, pass4sure HP0-D08 your energy, your hope, as well as your love that will truly satisfy you. You want to live your life with a certain level of power and control, pass4sure HP2-Z17 with real passion, as well as from this energy cash will flow to you. It is vital not to watch cash as the key to your happiness, pass4sure PMI-002 but as a side-effect of your happiness.

07:51 AM Jul 15 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

hey miss simple girl choose love :) but strive with him to make succeess and money

how about that ;) ;) ;)

05:03 PM Jul 15 2011 |