Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What are the most interesting attractions for tourists in your country ?

luckkitten7

Russian Federation

The Moscow Kremlin is situated in the very center of Moscow. It is the oldest part of the city, here Russian tsars resided and Russian emperors had been crowned. It is still the national and politic center of Russia, the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation.
The Kremlin is a magnificent architectural ensemble with its monumental walls and towers, golden-domed cathedrals and ancient palaces.

07:14 PM May 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

luckkitten7

Russian Federation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_s9rTfRY4k

08:00 PM May 05 2011 |

bigbing

bigbing

China

Pity Youtube is blocked by Chinese Goverment.That is why free to talk is still a ? here. There are many beautiful places in China,so I don't know which one is more interesting for you,you must heard about the Great Wall and Forbidden City in Beijing.nice to be a friend of you.

06:08 AM May 06 2011 |

marbun

Indonesia

being an archipelago country, logically the most attractive places would be the beaches
as for me, the only thing in Indonesia that remains interesting would be meeting the “uncivilized” tribes on Kalimantan or Papua islands, asking them about philosophical or medical questions would be hilarious i guess, of course only after you have devised a way to communicate :)

04:49 PM May 06 2011 |

TheBoondockSaints

Italy

AAltare della Patria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument_to_Vittorio_Emanuele_II

09:45 PM May 06 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

wow!do you have been sanya,haiman,china?sanya is a beautiful city.there are so many beautiful sights.such as sunlight,beaches and etc.

10:35 PM May 06 2011 |

Skilled Tunisian

Tunisia

Here in our lovely Tunisia, we have many beautiful attraction for tourists. First of all, visiting Tunisia will be an opportunity to meet the most gentile, courageous and kind nation who, peacefully changed their bad president and dictator. Then we have monuments, sea, sahara (desert)...and the list is very long ;)

01:54 PM May 07 2011 |

noha mahmoud

Egypt

tourists come to egypt to visit alot of places especially the Pyramids

05:51 PM May 07 2011 |

Olchik

Olchik

Ukraine

My country, Ukraine, has a lot of churches from the 11-12 th centuries, they all have unique architecture that you won’t find in any other country.

11:11 AM May 09 2011 |