Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe existance of UFO or just aliens?

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

Are there others in space?! Maybe it's one of the most otfen coming to our mind questions. What about you? Do you believe them?

06:25 PM Jul 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

no,I don’t belive that as long as I have not seen somone or something has come from out side by my eyes ,but they come in my dreams a lot.
thank you …

02:19 AM Jul 30 2007 |

bokus21

bokus21

Azerbaijan

Thank you for yor answer Bo-Gaber.

But I belive there is someone in the universe besides us or I just want to belive it. The idea that there can be aliens in itself seems fascinating to me

11:14 AM Jul 30 2007 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I think that the universe is so big to exist just us.

Actually we are so small,that´s obvious for me that aliens exist!

Here in Brazil happens a lot,weird appearences.

I know ppl who saw ufos,and I really believe that aliens are watching us. 

03:05 PM Jul 30 2007 |

Naurus

Naurus

Slovakia

I agree with adrianasparvolli in that universe is too big for us. If the nature gave a breed to our galaxy, why didn't to others? To be honest, I don't believe that anybody has ever seen an ufo. I'm convinced Area 51 has its ufo's secrets, though.  

05:52 PM Jul 30 2007 |

zezem

zezem

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

And thy Lord is Best Aware of all who are in the heavens and the earth . . .
Quran,Al-Isra (17), 55

God is Best Aware of all who are in the heavens and the earth. We are living on the earth but what do live in heavens that god aware of them?!
What does it indicate? Are we alone in the universe or there are other living in other galaxies?
I believe this ayah is one of the ayahs that indicates alien's existence. What do you think?

Please visit my blog and make me aware of your useful comments. I am really waiting to read them.

10:12 AM Sep 18 2008 |

sally1987

sally1987

China

i have a homework to write something about whether the UFO exists.
i do believe its existance. but, write a 400 words essey?
it kills me…

09:08 AM Oct 22 2008 |

Ivy_Senseless

Germany

I think so, too

I can't imagine we're the only ones in this world… there must be some co-existing creatures out there

07:12 PM Jul 31 2009 |

U^^F^^O^^

U^^F^^O^^

Turkey

i cant write anything here :)))))))

11:27 PM Jul 31 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Sally, 

try to think of 3 or 4 good reasons why you think UFOs exist, the best and strongest reasons for you. Then write  parapragh about each reason with some supporting evidence or examples. Add an introduction and a conclusion and you should be able to write a good essay about it.  

03:42 AM Aug 01 2009 |