Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is today more important than tomorrow??

purple_bloom

India

I always think that I must work hard each day to make tomorrow better. And in the long run I had quite some disappointments :-( Now i don’t know if what I believed in was right. Any idea friends???

04:33 PM May 11 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadine30

nadine30

Syrian Arab Republic

i think that today is more important than tomorrow , because “today” can change “tomorrow ” , so the important is to live our life and do our best to make tomorrow better Smile

10:50 PM May 11 2011 |

nadine30

nadine30

Syrian Arab Republic

yes if there is not tomorrow it will be  boring Laughing 

but to live our day as we do is not so boring , to work everyday and meet new people everyday , and to feel that you can make changes and that  you can produce not just  consume  .. that’s what i wanted to say buy choosing today as the most important ..

..both of them are important .. but we have to live our day because it makes the next day , and it can be better ..

11:18 PM May 11 2011 |

nadine30

nadine30

Syrian Arab Republic

but without experiments we will never have results lol

Laughing

08:00 AM May 12 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

today is important in almost all cases, if you just want to enjoy your life,
today is important, because no one knows will there be a tomorrow,
n if you wish to do something tomorrow or in future, then you must have been ready today so that you could use the whole time of tomorrow to complete your wish, in addition i’d say that every famous n successful person of today has struggled n sacrificed things yesterday n in reward of that, their today is brighter than what it would be if they wasted or didn’t struggle yesterday,
so similarly, if you want to be famous or successful tomorrow then it’s today when you must have to work hard n sacrifice those things that could be the resistence in your way success. best of luck for your every tomorrow. :)

11:01 PM May 14 2011 |

dr_irfan

dr_irfan

Pakistan

May be we dont live more for tomorow, so today is more important, there is one english proverb that “One bird in hand is better than two in bushes”

I hope u got it.

03:35 AM May 15 2011 |

purple_bloom

India

Hey I like that Nadine 30!!

02:17 PM May 15 2011 |

purple_bloom

India

Great!!! Most of us thinks today is more important, right? And we work hard each day to have a good tomorrow though the fact is that we never know if we’ll have a day to call ” tomorrow”. This is an irony!!

But yeah like our friend Riam suggested lets seize the day and let tomorrow have its own worries! Thanks for all your lovely replies people!

02:21 PM May 15 2011 |

purple_bloom

India

Ryo… Its good that you have your own idea! And what you say is equally true as well.. if there was no tomorrow it would definitely be boring!

02:27 PM May 15 2011 |