Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Eurovision!

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bosnia is in : ) Serbia Russia Greece Ireland Ukraine as well . o la la : D are u watchin it??

09:55 PM May 12 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

No, But I’ve read about it on the Net :)

Last years I don’t watch Eurovision on TV. I know that it’s a political game …

01:15 PM May 14 2011 |

SK-Vlado

SK-Vlado

Slovakia

Yes, I watched Eurovision. I think that Georgia’s song was the best. It is true that it’s political game but I watch it every year and now I am looking forward to see next Eurovision in Azerbaijan.

02:52 PM May 15 2011 |

Sarah c

Azerbaijan

did you liked the winner?

05:37 PM May 15 2011 |

I>Ciqa<I

Germany

I didn’t like the winner, ‘cause I think there were better acts, but I also don’t like Lenas music, from my own country…I liked very much Ireland :D

05:42 PM May 15 2011 |

Sarah c

Azerbaijan

maybe everyone has own opinion,i like our song,but dermark and sweden is also very perfect

05:50 PM May 15 2011 |

I>Ciqa<I

Germany

i think too, everyone has an own opinion, but i was very surprised, that azerbaijan did win..

05:53 PM May 15 2011 |

SK-Vlado

SK-Vlado

Slovakia

I liked the winner but there were a lot of great songs like Georgia, Serbia, Ireland, Estonia etc. but I can’t say that winner wasn’t good. Azerbaijan was great, too.

06:00 PM May 15 2011 |

Sarah c

Azerbaijan

thank you vlado

06:14 PM May 15 2011 |

Sarah c

Azerbaijan

why it was very surprised?why are you think that.it is very intersting

06:16 PM May 15 2011 |

I>Ciqa<I

Germany

I thought other songs were better, and some performances were more interesting. I watched esc with my family and all of them were saying, that they were surprised.

06:20 PM May 15 2011 |