Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Confuse what to do

Blackship85

India

This is the question to both guys and gals.

Wheather should i  marry him or not?

1) Guy in a relationship with me but slept with other gals 20 times. is its acceptable??

2) he tells lie to me but if he realizes guilty, he will revel the truth.

3) He tells he loves me truely and i do tooo… what is the chances he is not telling lie to me, though , he lied me many times.

4) His family and my family are not ready for the relatioship, but they are just agreed because of their children.

5) Chance he will not cheat on me after marrige?

Please help me on this.

03:09 AM May 14 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

THIS IS ESACTLY WHAT YOU NEED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCnhoyFvqM

;) Good Luck!

05:44 AM May 14 2011 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

It depends on what you want. If the situation suits you. Go ahead. Marry him. If you like to be cheated and like to hear lie the rest of your life if all that he does for you makes you happy, then this guy is your lucky chance. Don’t even hesitate.

If you want to spend your life with someone who really loves you, no doubt, you have to break off with this guy immediately.

10:49 AM May 14 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

If he really is how you described him, then it must be a NO WAY, according to i guess everyone who will read this, however, the final decision has to be yours, so analyse everything in time, judge his inner feelings for you from his acts he does on you,
if he’s your weakness then do not show him that, but be sure if you’re one of his weaknesses, but even if you’re his only weakness, there’s no one who can assure you that after marrying you, he won’t do that with other girls what he has done. i hope you click right option in your life n have a happy life with the one who will be sincere with you, who will love you n who will  make you happy.
be careful, when you decide.

10:49 PM May 14 2011 |

Bebe Cita

Bebe Cita

Puerto Rico

Invite him to a place very far away from the city, Tie him on the bed, turn him on, take his clothes and run away! 

06:27 AM May 16 2011 |