Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How Do We Know If Our Love Is Real?

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

How Do We Know If Our Love Is Real?

05:28 AM Jun 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

from our feelings..u have to follow ur feelings to know if ur love real or not….easily if u feel happy and safe when u be with ur love, be sure that ur love is real….

hope the best 4 u

05:33 AM Jun 01 2011 |

vanajadasa

vanajadasa

Malaysia

true love is like ghosts. 

05:36 AM Jun 01 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

WooooW…like ghosts???!!!

05:38 AM Jun 01 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

When you fall in love,you accept the person as he or she is.You just see the good things in the person.You always speak about him/her.

And I think there is no problem for you to do incredible things just for that person.

Believe me.I had an experience .

06:04 AM Jun 01 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

How do we know if our love is real and how do we decide who is worthy of our love?

I think It Is Hard Question For Lovers Loolz

06:26 AM Jun 01 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

Miss Sara Parsi Ur Right  But I need to explain this Question Answer in the right way 

06:34 AM Jun 01 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

and where is the real love ??

09:43 AM Jun 01 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

what do u mean ?

09:49 AM Jun 01 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

Nice Question Lolita Lem Thanks its really there is no real love in the world except only will be 1 or 2 % somewhere in corner but let me explain u something about real love

In truth, no one has the final word on love. This is because the way one perceives love may not be the same as another. Everyone have their own point of views on love. Each one of us perceive love differently according to our own level of spiritual maturity.

Generally, people tend to regard love as a kind of feeling. If asked how do they know if they are in love, the answer will be as simple as, “well, when you are in love you know it”.
While it is true we will know love, there are few pointers that can help us decide if our love is real:
1.       You feel joy in your heart when you think of him
2.      You always want to make him happy and genuinely care for him
3.      You are able to share both his physical and emotional difficulties
4.      You love him for what he is and don’t try to change him
5.       You let him be as he is and never try to change him to who you want him to be
6.      You treat him like a treasure and not someone to be used
These pointers will help you to decide if your love is genuine and if that person you love gives does the same for you, than that soul is worthy of your love.
Love that soul with all of your heart.

10:19 AM Jun 01 2011 |