Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is It Possible????

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

love on the internet

is it possible to fall in love with a person through INTERNET????does it work?i mean this relationship??!!!

05:16 PM Jun 14 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet.kotori

Italy

It’s possible :) 

I think that a real relationship is when you meet him/her in real life. On the net you could seem a lion when you are a sheep.. If you don’t meet him at all it won’t work, but in my opinion if it is love the two member of the couple will do everything to meet… you can’t stay sitting on a chair in front of your pc… if she/he is a friend it could work as a friendship but we are talking about love. Two lovers want to meet…

If you want to meet and you are far from him choose a city that is in the middle between the two countries.. say that “I want to see this place because they told me it’s beautiful” and then you meet. If you have never seen him before, you could identify him in the place by a photo that you got from him before, maybe you had some talks with him (i’m using “him” just to choose a subject) on skype so you know his face… :) love has no limits Shaimaa 

but be careful ;) 

12:20 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

if he  love  JUST  your face, then  he does not love you

if  he love  JUST UR BODY  then he  dont love  u

IF He  want  u  to  ONLY  USE u         then  he dont love  u

IF he   want  u  to  use   JUSt   bring  childern  then he  dont love  u

if  he  want  u   because    JUST MARRY  and  briing  chold  and  use  u

then he  dont love  u

if  he insists on something  or  give  Pressure and cares only for himself does not care about you  even  if he  say  that  he love  u  but  he  given  perssure 

then he    not love you

01:32 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

dear viona: i am talking about palestinian girl who will never leave her country to go any place for any reason!!!!

here is forbidden to go out of gaza. u r allowed to go out of gaza if u were ill!!!!also i can’t forget the traditions here!!!as i told u everything is forbidden!!!so it will not work….

ryo: sure sister…the girl must be aware of all these stuff….if she was smart girl!!!

03:09 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

hey,yeah,it’s ok.why not?there are some good people in the internet.and if you fall in love with each other,everything is noting.right?

03:11 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

right wishion…but how do u know the good ppl?from their writtng?

03:23 PM Jun 15 2011 |

sweet.kotori

Italy

But anyone could be a person he want to the eyes of the other persone in front a screen… 

so if you can’t go out of Gaza could you talk with skype? Have you got his phone number? Voice could be a sweet thing which thinking during the night…

06:54 PM Jun 15 2011 |

shadow-man

shadow-man

Algeria

If there is a chance of meeting….yes possible

07:49 PM Jun 15 2011 |

sweet.kotori

Italy

Skype, then you’ll know  

08:49 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

u r right dua’a

sweet, nothing of these things happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow thanks to be here

08:50 PM Jun 15 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

i don’t have skype

08:55 PM Jun 15 2011 |