Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why Do We Get Angry?

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

Why Do We Get Angry?

12:55 PM Jun 16 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet.kotori

Italy

because things hasn’t gone as we espected or as we wanted 

09:37 PM Jun 16 2011 |

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

many times we are unhappy from some events and they make us impatient and after that everywhen sth isn’t very correct, we might get angry.
But except of that we always expect everything and everyone to be perfect. If we accept that everything and everyone isn’t complete we can tolerate them

08:41 AM Jun 17 2011 |

başakssss

Turkey

why do we get angry??this is a gut questıon..und the answer..when we cant do what do we want in our life we get angry…a bad life get peoples angry.when the other peoples dont understand us,again we get angry..there are a lot of reason to getting angry:)

11:15 AM Jun 17 2011 |

Terra incognita

Ukraine

When we feel we cannot handle situation, when we lose control, when something is not like we want.

01:29 PM Jun 17 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

When one gets angry it is common to lash out hot words. Sometimes these hot words can lead to violence resulting in murder.

Whatever the theorists says about anger, from my own reflection and understanding, anger is caused by one’s lack of understanding and love. If you have the capacity to understand others and love others, you won’t get angry

04:27 AM Jun 18 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

or if we want we can control no need to be angry cuz its also not good for health 

04:13 AM Jun 19 2011 |

lemontree11

Bahamas

When we are strong and we are in right we never are angry.
Fair is the main reason of angry.

12:43 PM Jul 05 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

ur right lemontree1 thanks for ur comment

12:45 PM Jul 05 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

for me I become angry if I badly treated

08:33 PM Jul 27 2011 |

agataprze@poczta.fm