Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How can we find the true person in our life?.....

UTKU

UTKU

Turkey

ı think trying to find a true person is nonsense….

09:34 AM Aug 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

srecko

srecko

Croatia

ew can find new frind by contact with another people ,by travel, internt, itc..

10:00 AM Aug 04 2007 |

srimathi

India

Hi,

Why were you saying like that? It is not nonsense.  You might got some wrong person in your life. That doesn't mean that you could not find true person in your life. First ask yourself whether you are true to others or not. If you believe that you are true , then don't worry and trust that you will also get the same from them.

Hope you will understand what i am trying to say.

Sri. 

10:57 AM Aug 04 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i agree with srimathi.

12:50 AM Aug 05 2007 |

YATO

YATO

Bahrain

thats wron,, sure there are true persons,, but you have to look around,, and know new people then when you know people well,, you will realise if thatis the right person or not,, and sure the right person is a real and true person

hope you find her soonInnocent

04:53 PM Aug 05 2007 |

Bellring

Bellring

Russian Federation

I think the problem is in yourself if you can’t find a true person in life. Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell who are you. Such things are in your own hands. Birds of feather stay together, so your choice is defected and you should work for improving yourself. That’s just my opinion. Good luck and start from your own personality. The other true person will certainly appear as soon as you’ll become such one. From Russia with love.

05:35 PM Aug 24 2007 |

Fub7

Germany

I think everybody find a true person in life if you wanna it…

06:11 PM Aug 24 2007 |

BaO

BaO

China

How cannot? Just be patient and u will.

09:45 AM Aug 25 2007 |

Bellring

Bellring

Russian Federation

Do you speak Russian? Have you been registered in http://dating.ru ??? No? Thengo and try it. Will you be lucky in your choce? Good luck to you!

06:03 PM Aug 25 2007 |

Bellring

Bellring

Russian Federation

You can communicate in our free of charge group “wwb” which is free of charge. All you need is Yahoo account and Flickr signing up. There’re no limitations in our group. Welcome! I use my mobile Siemens M75 myself, so don’t be shy, dear friends, and practice your English everywhere enjoying it and looking for your best friends, partners and future loved ones. See your notes here and there.

06:15 PM Aug 25 2007 |

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

There are no bad people in this world , but it is the evil part of our personality that keeps us doing bad things..

Don't be pessimistic , instead be patient and hopeful , just welcome everybody with a heart and mind wide-open , be sincere with yourself… so you will find others do the same to you…

03:47 PM Apr 16 2008 |