Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How we can trust people on the web?

telapas

telapas

Thailand

I always consider from  the question that I asked them it so reasonable or notif they answer me by another way i will repeat the same question when the time pass for long the answer is the same so I trust that person

12:52 PM Jul 04 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lizaza

Lizaza

Belarus

Why do you really need to trust people on the web? Do you depend on them? Do you lend them money? Can they do you any harm?Surprised

01:36 PM Jul 04 2011 |

lemontree11

Bahamas

As generale rule I think we don’t have to trust people on the web but we can make some exceptions when you have the chance to check their information. It isn’t difficult to understand when a person lies for a long time :)
Hwmmm…But if we cannot belive people on the web, why we chat? Just to make fun of somebody? hmmm…

02:24 PM Jul 04 2011 |

roukya

roukya

Morocco

communication in general needs trust, be it on the web, phone, or face to face, speaking the truth helps alot to have real friends

04:26 PM Jul 04 2011 |

jianghui87

jianghui87

China

web is more like part of our life now,, and we need to give our belief in it..if you don’t trust people in it, people will not trust you …even through the invisible web, people can feel from their heart what kind of people u r.. and of course if u feel some people are not good,, just like in real life, u will find some people not good,, you can not trust themWink

07:40 AM Jul 05 2011 |