Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

You Know WHAT???

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

our life is as a circle, we start from a certain point and walk in a trip till we reach the end which is almoste the same point of beggining…its not strang to meet the same people in our life coz we live in a circle….the srang is too meet new people , love them , share them in everything and feel happiness with them then in a moment leave them coz of ur destiny…

we are toys and destiny  controls everything even our movement…we are not independent coz we can’t take a deccision…we do what destiny want…by our will or against our will, we have to accept and don’t try to change coz NO WAY..destiny is stronger than our love, our thinking and our feelings…so why do we love and feel happiness or pain why and we know that love or happiness will be ended in any moment….WHY we insist to harm ourselves and ones we love

06:44 PM Jul 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shymaa

Shymaa

i agree with you…but when you keep trying and fail surely u will never try again…we can move against flow but will return to the beginning point…coz destiny controls our life…

07:13 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

yes i can’t denay but remember DESTINY is DESTINY….and what is happening in our life just the DESTINY GAME

07:20 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

but what?????tell meee songgg

07:57 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

in shaa allah everything will be okaaaay…loosing him doesn’t mean i will not remember him….i do

08:46 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

am sure of his loveeeeee…coz he was the first in everything….and still the first..

09:02 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

say in shaa allah….

09:12 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

INSHA ALLAH

09:13 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Shymaa