Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WTF please explain

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

dudes ive been kicked out of the 2 chat rooms in this forum and i didnt do any thing i guess .. but if you know the admines plz tell them to explain to ppl why they are being kicked out .. and warn them b4 kickin ppl out .. moutha fukas i got so pissed off .

12:18 PM Aug 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

hohoho girl….i be kicked 4 times and no one of them i be warn. they haave short temper, abused power, meanie…....anyway not fairplay

04:01 PM Aug 06 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Yes,they lose their tempers easily ,because  most of them are old ladies which have been hired to kill their time there .People here are very strange ,the more they get old, the more they are sensitive and hard to deal with ,one day  after someone had been kicked by one of them , I said to the EbabyAdmin ,"well done ,you did a very good job grandmother ,I will marry you ,because I like people which 're about your age ,I like your good manner as well .",I just said that to establish a good relationship between us  ,after I had said that ,I was directly kicked out by her with just a small stupid reason .By the way , I don't blame them when they kick people which make noise ,or say bad words or stuff like that ,because this's what are they hired for ..

Could you please tell me the reasons you have been kicked out for ?

Thank you for your topic with my regards Cool

05:08 AM Aug 07 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

My mom`s friend whose wife is a vietnamese.she is very strict with her husband.

08:00 AM Aug 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hahaha nice one dar LOL

any ways BO-GABER yea i think the reason was cuz i called horny guys in there perverts and tell them to fuck off >> cus i said fuck .. i mean WTF i think thats okay to say when your so piswsed off and yea only becouse i used the word fuck not as it means but as like im fissed off or not good like ppl ask me how am i doin i say well im fucked up and they kick me for that lol its funny.but yea me and the admine already are okay..

thx all for your replys

10:22 AM Aug 07 2007 |

usif

usif

Saudi Arabia

i doubt urSaudi and also  i doubt ur a girl due to ur speaking way

10:49 AM Aug 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

very wrong its good ppl think that im a lier when im not lying right homz?

12:09 PM Aug 07 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Yes,I've got your idea Black"n"Blue,

Laughing

12:52 PM Aug 07 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

umm..but I think it is like when I am in airport.there are many different nationalities.sometimes I want to show something but that is not me.

and when you go to airport several times.you will show yourself.don`t care others anymore.I saw some of people sitting down on the floor directly.I don`t care and think she is cute.like natural..

but sometimes you should ask someone don`t you mind?and when something is blind.we need to say "seriously"

04:05 PM Aug 07 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

loooooooooooooool DAR

02:24 AM Aug 08 2007 |