Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you became a father or mother ...( )....

telapas

telapas

Thailand

please comment

08:02 AM Jul 23 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Haha…
Wow… Nice Forum…
Yeah… Ofcourse that’d be the greatest feeling… :)

I’ll teach my Kids Love…
I’ll make them tough to bear all the situations in their lives…
I’ll teach them to treat Everyone Equally…
I’ll teach them to work Socially…
I’ll teach them whatever I learned from my Parents & from my life…

What about you my dear Telapas…???

09:42 AM Jul 23 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I am mother,

u know what mother’s mean?

to be a mother means u have the responsability to rise a life in ur hands, It is not only to search to reach ur child in economically successful person, but to reach in becoming  in good citizen, and good person with high moral values, and mainly, to rise ur child in an obedient Allah s rules.

It is not easy coz there are bad friends, bad examples outside, and specially during adolescence, young people usually trhough their parents into a critical filter., but I know the children are a reflection of their parents.

There is demond too that will try to take them to the bad way, but also Allah by our side. I pray every morning, afternoon and evening for my child. 

At job, at lunch time, and before taking a bite, I think if she already ate, so I pray for her.

At nights I cant sleep if she had not arrive at home., If she is sad, I can’t sleep till she is calm, I make all for change her mood, till she finally laugh.,  If she is happy Im happy, If she is worry Im worry and try to help her in all possible ways., If she has any problem, and wants to talk, I stop anything and listen to her, I pay attention, I courage her and again, pray for her problems.

I know one day she will get marry and will go…., this is part of being mother too, but I will be here waiting for her, always available, & always loving her so much :)

lzm

10:44 PM Jul 23 2011 |

telapas

telapas

Thailand

wow it’s wonderful feeling to become the parents it’s not easy to be a father or a mother I read all of your commenting
you know what I think it is like a big moutain on my chest…..hooo so hard

02:18 AM Jul 24 2011 |

Ermann

Turkey

i read all comments but i think the best comment is Nicte Ha s comment. thnx all.

03:10 PM Jul 25 2011 |

laibzahra

laibzahra

Algeria

good forum…u know some one told me ones that the feeling of being a parent can be compared to no other feeling…Laughing

01:53 PM Jul 27 2011 |

telapas

telapas

Thailand

Nicte u r a great mother I am proud of u ,and every comments also great

03:21 PM Jul 27 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Ermann, telapas:

Thx Smile

08:38 PM Jul 27 2011 |