Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you became a father or mother ...( )....

telapas

telapas

Thailand

please comment

08:02 AM Jul 23 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

agataprze@poczta.fm

Poland

Nicte ha Can you tell me how old is Your daughter? I think that it is better, (healthier) for parents when they aren’t too devoted to their children. I suppose so because, as you said, your child can marry and have children, a kind of new life without mummy. In my opinion your relationship are good. You love your daughter, you let her go out and come back late. But I have the impression that your daughter is your whole life and it could be a problem if she moved out. You can be open minded on other people. Maybe when your child had married she would have a child and you would be happy grandmother. :) My opinion is result from that my mother is protetive and I am worried about her health if I had moved out.

10:31 PM Jul 27 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

agataprze@poczta.fm:

My daugther is 21 years old, and despite she is all my life, I try time after time to avoid being devoted to her., I think there r no perfect parents, but I try my best every day of my life.

I let her come late and spend time with friends, even when I know some friends r not good, I know she must commit her own mistakes in life, learn from them, and see the difference between good and bad friends.

My duty is to warn her abt good and bad, and abt Allah s rules, but she s free will, so as individual person, she must decide her own reward or punish.

I told her:  The entire universe is in balance, if you do something bad, it will return to you, if you drink, U’ll get sick, if you smoke, U’ll have cancer, if you lie, you will have problems, If u do sex, u can get pregnant and ur baby will suffer….., I just can be happy if she is happy and worry if he is worry, and support her always,but, finally she will be the only one, who make her life happy or sad and take responsability for the choices in her own life.
But I think everyone should be aware that every action has a consequence.  Newton’s law says that what goes up must come down.

Maybe, if she got married, I’d have the opportunity to get a new life, but just after she has gone. She is priority in my life.

:)

06:01 AM Jul 28 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

@nicte ha

wow! you were a mother with such a young age!!

“and abt Allah s rules”

are you a muslim?

02:58 AM Jul 29 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

happyrose
underwate
>

Im totally sure u will have that swwwwwwweeeeeeeet nice feeling again Wink 

03:18 AM Jul 30 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Hi Santiago, how r u?

Its nice 2 find u here :)

Yes, dear friend, I got pregnant so young…., and, yes, I learned abt Islam, here, in ebaby, I learned how to pray and I learned abt Allah too :D

Im trying to find, but no muslims here :(

Anyway, I wont give it up ,

oh, may I ask why u dont want kids :o

03:26 AM Jul 30 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

happy”rose
underwater”
: thx dear I sen du my heart :)

08:29 PM Jul 30 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Nicte ha it’s a pity you became a muslim. If you lived in a muslim country you would have get stoned to death because of getting pregnant outside marriage, didn’t you consider that?

08:42 PM Jul 30 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

My Dear SantiagoC… :)
I’d like to answer your last comment…
But before that…
would you please like to tell me if you’re one of my Christian Brothers…???

09:14 PM Jul 30 2011 |