Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

imaginary world or real world ?

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

what do you prefer to live in imaginary world or real world ?

imaginary world : amazing , full of happiness , and the life as you want . but in the same time it’s called false world , because it will disappear any time

real world :  hard , no absolute happiness , not every thing as you want , but it’s called truth world because it lasting for along time 

please watch

Penguins – BBC

09:29 PM Jul 24 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I don’t like such narrow-minded questions (I’m sorry, Talk Now ).

Our life is many-sided and versatile.

Our imagination can give us a lot of real things.

06:39 AM Jul 25 2011 |

maete

maete

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i have my imaginary world strongly hold it, it’s my hope for the future.The future I want to make, the ideal world that i try to make my world close to it… I cannot live without my imaginary world.

08:15 AM Jul 25 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

thank youCriz searc , thank you maete

thank for russian girls , who don’t like my topic Laughing , i can feel it’s seems soo stupid for you Embarassed. the reason is from my lack in expression , when i created this topic i was meaning penguins and how it changing to birds , seems i was in imaginary world , i wasn’t talk ingeneral or some thing like principle or facts, please forgive me for this low level in writings . talk now needs to talk more to increase abililty for expressions .Smile Eleniya , i like your way Wink

09:00 AM Jul 25 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

It’s not your topic , it’s just a question :) If a topic makes some interesting conversations, debates, it can be useful too :)

09:10 AM Jul 25 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

It’s not your topic , it’s just a question :) If a topic makes some interesting conversations, debates, it can be useful too :)

another mistake , well , it’s just a small question Laughing are you teacher ?

09:14 AM Jul 25 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

thank you Dear Cranberry for encouraging me to discussion , comments weren’t as expected seem turn to philosophy way.

The three Russian girls like to argue a lot,  they are not evil or wishing to hurt anyone.

Dear cranberry : who said (Russian girls wishing to hurt another ?? )on the contrary , i felt so happy reading all your comments , it’s all very rich , and i love it, i thanks all

also real unreal worlds of human beings… As for me, it’s one of the  hottest topics for me as  I am having great efforts to organize a  kind of control over the imaginary world of the students.

Is it possible or impossible?

you are right , imaginary world can be good topic to wide mental faculties for students

first what imagine means ? 

imagine is  To form in the mind a notion or idea of; to form a mental image of; to conceive; to produce by the imagination. 

very obvious (real wold is the world made by god’s mind (like haman life, animals , feelings , nature and any thing ) all this live together due to very precise law from god

but imaginary world (is the world made by human’s mind) it’s just an ideas from mind may be true may be not .

and the differnece between real life and imaginary life is : god’s mind more created than human’s mind, huamn’s mind is so limitied

for example torpeda said , that (no one know what is the soul ,it’s exist or not) , if we can imagine any thing then we must know what is the soul ? but the truth human’s mind unable to explain it.

human’s minds very limited compared with god’s mind .

you wrote about ((Everybody knows  Mona Lisa, Hamlet,Romeo and Juliet, Harry Potter)) all these character made by human’s mind , i agree with you this is to have more happy life , inventions and developments the life .this is the reation between imaginary world and real world ,,, some times human’s mind can reach or approach to real world when this happens then more happiness , more inventions and more easy life will happen 

imaginary world is small part from real world .

12:46 PM Jul 25 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

thank you torpeda i am happy that you like the vidio , really amazing

i like your comments 

you said in your first comment How about feelings? Love, hapiness? Is it false either? Or they are real? Unfortunately, sometimes “real world”, how you called it, can be false..

i didn’t say that feelings just for imaginary world , but i meant that we can control it more than real life , 

imagine you are a fairytale , flying everywhere , have any thing you want , How Long this will last ,, few seconds ,few minutes ,,, after that ,, what ??

yes you will have more happiness in your inside , but after that you will back to real life .every thing will dissapear ,

How many poeple imagine in this world ?? otherwise how many imagine come true above this earth , i think about 99% from imagines is not true because it doesn’t have place in real life

01:02 PM Jul 25 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

thanks Criz searc ,your writings very intersting, i can understand from you that , imaginary means dream for you . 

imaginary absolutely different about dreams , dreams is collection of images without logical connective, we can’t take dreams in seariously ,but imaginary can be under the laws of earth because it from human’s mind  ,,

I Will keep fighting for it Smile please keep it in imaginary world , don’t go to dreams Wink

01:21 PM Jul 25 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

maete, you want make your imagines  in real ,, hope that , this means your imaginations are logical , best wishes for you

01:27 PM Jul 25 2011 |