Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

chewing gum in Ramadan

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

I want to travel the United Arab Emirates and Dubai this summer,

Is chewing gum could  be a problem during the month of Ramadan?

please help me.

12:55 PM Jul 27 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

laibzahra

laibzahra

Algeria

you are so stupid that’s all ......if u knew how mush is good for the body and the mind to do ramadan ........” may god have mercy on u”....Foot in mouth

01:15 PM Jul 27 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Chewing gum during the fasting period would be a total crazy idea from my point of view because if you have nothing in your stomach and then you chew the gum then your stomach may be destroyed after some time. If you are going to UAE you’ll not obviouslly eat in front of everyone.. so if you want to chew gum then it’s better to do it hidden as well. My advice.. quit the chewing gums, it’s not good for your teeth. :D Now seriously, I don’t know how it works, so it’s better that someone else will answer you. Happy Ramadan! :)

01:37 PM Jul 27 2011 |

poiup87

Algeria

HOTYell

04:02 PM Jul 27 2011 |

poiup87

Algeria

HOT COALS ARE WAITNG YOUR MOUTH IN HELL.

04:04 PM Jul 27 2011 |

poiup87

Algeria

HOTYell

04:05 PM Jul 27 2011 |

poiup87

Algeria

HOTYell

04:06 PM Jul 27 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

IF WE CAN DRINK WATER , SO WHATS WRONG WITH CHEWING GUM?

monique:

thank you for your caring but if i will  chewing gum in front of everyone…. i think that they will arrest me immediately , so i think that after my lunch there ( at Nando’s on Sheikh Zayed Rd) i will chewing  my gum, alone. :(

06:16 PM Jul 27 2011 |