Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Turkey and Israel

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Israel must not let Turkey make the running and should sever all diplomatic ties now , after Turkey expels Israeli ambassador. Israel should then support the moves to recognize the Armenian genocide and the illegal occupation of northern Cyprus. Take the gloves off! Better an open enemy than a treacherous ‘ally’. 

Erdogan is presiding over a failing economy, similar to the debt crisis now occurring all over Europe. 
Many supported Erdogan & his Islamist party because they perceived an improved economy. 
This was a false impression. 
Erdogan desperately needs to distract attention away from his considerable failures.

Israel is always a good distraction in a Muslim country. 
In addition, Turkey is facing a major demographic disaster.

Put simply, Turks don’t have enough children. But, Kurds do. 

By 2038, according to a study I read recently by Spengler in the Asia Times Online, Turkey will find itself a majority Kurdish country. 
This means, quite simply, a lot of young Kurds & a lot of old Turks. 

If  you ask Turkish Kurds (being brutalized by the Turkish government ) about how Turkey protects citizens’ rights what the answer will be? Is the Palestinians rights are more important than the Turkish Kurds rights…?  

Turkish apology immediately to Israel

They are deflecting the attention away from what they are doing to the Kurds .it is an Muslim game they play. “turn up the heat on 1 side while you burn the other…” 

It is time Ankara realized that the Ottoman Empire is dead and that Israel never has and never will apologize for defending herself against Jihadist aggression. and  the Terrorists of the IHH
Israel is a democracy seeking peace.

but also has one of the strongest military defense forces in the world ready to defend her citizens so the Turkish regime should be careful what they wish for. 

11:57 AM Sep 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

welcome back turkey to your way turkey can be the leader of muslims and middle east  i loove u ardogan

10:19 PM Sep 02 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

osacar u say peace do u mean what u say ??u killed turkish in aship  that go to gaza to save them then u killed egyptians on the borders and now u seek peace i think u r out of time the game start

10:30 PM Sep 02 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

what Turkey has benefited from the European Union  they banned them because they are only apart of islamic civilization i think that ardogan and abdallah jol turned to east and try to be the leader at the region like in the past and their economy can benefit from the east better than west racistis

10:38 PM Sep 02 2011 |

ah96

ah96

Turkey

israil dead 11 blameless and  naked people (10 turkish 1 american) %101 israel  is criminal

10:59 AM Sep 03 2011 |

dreamscoming

Tunisia

Oscar73 :Israel is always a good distraction in a Muslim country”

we’re certainly aware of this develish intention and that’s why we will never give up the jihed to end this distraction.Tongue out

12:50 PM Sep 07 2011 |

ziad10

ziad10

Egypt

alleget state is the big killer is the mother of terorist in the over the world really i love Sir ARDOGHAN FOR ALLAH hop he’s keep going to stop the treal with enemy

03:32 PM Sep 08 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Israel is quite hypocrite towards the Armenian genocide. You also suffered a massacre and you use armenian’s as a political game.

Erdogan is a silly populist, just that, he says what the turks want to hear even though it may be completely sensless. If he has bad relations with Israel, then he’ll have bad relations with the US and then – bye bye Turkey.

I’m both pro-Israel and pro-Palestine, I think that both nations has the right of having their own country.

04:28 AM Sep 23 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

SantiagoC what country u talk about!!!

in our maps there is only palestina for zionist they go back to their original countries there will never be apeace here until isreal go back to their countries that is the end of story

11:34 AM Sep 23 2011 |