Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HELP!!! I NEED GIFTS IDEAS FOR A MAN

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are doing well.

In Colombia, we celebrate St Valentine’s Day on September 14th and we call it ‘Love and Friendship day’. This weekend everyone will celebrate it and off course I will too.

I would love to give my boyfriend  a meaningful present but I still have not decided what to give him.

As I know my ebaby friends are so willing to share what they think, I hope to get your ideas and make him smile on this special day =D

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL!

08:50 AM Sep 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amir akhbar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi  ru fine do ulike cake

:D

09:14 AM Sep 15 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hahaha! Yes, I love cakes! Specially cheesecakes :)

09:18 AM Sep 15 2011 |

Bruce_zhou

China

cake is good gift ,but need you make it by yourself that can be meaningful for

your boyfriend,i think,whatever it’s delicious or not,your boyfriend could be like very much,bceause really so amazing.

10:27 AM Sep 15 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

it depends on what makes him happy :) I mean if he’s found of technology and stuff a memory card will be a delightful gift

but he is in coccer or music you can prepare for him his favorite team shirt or his favorit music band new album

happy valentine for both of you sweety

05:01 AM Sep 16 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

LOL! Dear friends, thank you very much for your advices. 

I finally gave him something that he liked very much :D It is a mix of a handicraft and some Liquor, and off course we spent this fantastic time together :D

THANK YOU ALL! Now, thanks to you I have lots of new ideas for different ocassions :P

05:07 AM Sep 19 2011 |