Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which of these situations would you find the most difficult to deal with? Why?

ksl0v3

Viet Nam

• Losing a lot money

• Moving to another country

• Losing your job

• Getting married

02:34 PM Nov 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

foz12

foz12

Saudi Arabia

It’s all effect in  person’s life, I mean I can’t choose any of these  to assume it’s the harder than the other, each of these have a level of impact in who’s  going through it.
For me , losing money and job are the most difficult because there is a family who are depend on us, or even the person him self.
 & moving to another country quite difficult if it’s reason  war or any other bad circumstances or it’s good if the person intend to start fresh life with good opportunity.
Marriage I agree with englishty
That’s my opinion.

09:24 AM Nov 06 2011 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

Losing a lot money How much is that ’’a lot’’, I wonder? your monthly salary? year’s savings? or if for example you lost someone’s money and now have to sell out everything you have to pay it off? If it is the third situation, then yes, I find it the most difficult to deal with.                                            Getting married this is just easy. The most complicated part of it is to find someone who would marry you. The rest is quite manageable ;))

07:59 PM Nov 07 2011 |

iReema

iReema

Saudi Arabia

Definitely losing my job, because if i lost it, I’d be losing money too!

worst case scenario is moving to another country to look for a decent job.. you can see how that might go wrong :p

10:01 AM Nov 08 2011 |

venus-lvl

venus-lvl

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Losing my job may be the most defficult one,because I have to deal with 2 problems simultaneously,one is the disaster of being jobless and the other is being totally broken and short of money which is nothing less than losing a large amount of money

06:10 PM Nov 10 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I think it would be moving to another country or getting married. The first one because it means changing a lot of things about your culture, and the second one because it requires a lot of mutual comprehension, trust and respect to have a successful marriage.

04:43 AM Nov 11 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

That’s disgusting! Yell

06:59 AM Nov 21 2011 |