Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How are you going to be after death

nonaaa-000

nonaaa-000

Saudi Arabia

Would you stop for a moment?!
O…man…Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing…just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read … and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen…compare..and then judge and say your word.

03:22 AM Aug 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

O_D_

O_D_

Romania

I don't believe in Allah. I believe in God. I'm orthodox.

11:36 AM Aug 28 2007 |

Soo girly

Soo girly

United Arab Emirates

we Muslims believe in ALLah and the Death ,no one knwos what is waiting him-her after the death Cry

12:10 PM Oct 04 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

well i never tried the DEATH THING soo i don't know i'm going to be after death

11:38 PM Nov 24 2007 |

Asheely

Asheely

South Korea

after death is like a heaven or devil either. as we know, anyone doesnt know the space. just after dead we'll see

whether it is paradise or not. just hope to c the peaceful place where i want2 go.

10:19 AM Aug 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

U r right Khatun, we must work of the life after death coz it is the eternal and as Ryo said we must do our best and obey our Lord Allah the Almighty to live happily in this world and in the hereafter in his paradise where in it no eye see something like that before and no ear hear before as our prophet said…

11:38 AM Aug 06 2008 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

The question is about how I am going to be after death right? I guess I´ll be dead.

11:49 AM Aug 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Dear O d,
Allaah is the Creator Whom Jesus worshipped. He is the Creator Who spoke to Moses and split the sea for him and his followers. That is Allaah. But Allaah tells us about Himself (what means): "Say “He is Allaah, (Who is) One, Allaah the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent." [Quran 112:1-4].

this is for who don't know…
salam

11:59 AM Aug 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

good things for me Ryo r that things that Allah has ordered us to do for ex. one must be good to his parents even not to say  uffff to them :-
"Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none but Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. (23)".
and in another chapter say:
''And serve Allah. Ascribe no thing as partner unto Him. (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and unto the neighbour who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbour who is not of kin, and the fellow-traveller and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. Lo! Allah loveth not such as are proud and boastful, (36)"
and as u know there's a lot of verses in Quran invite us to be good and fair in doing and saying and be honest in advise and every thing ….
sure u know all that

12:24 PM Aug 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Dear RISE,
The prophet Mohhamed gathered the ppl one day and said:"O people, verily the guide dosen't lie to his tribe- and i swear by ALLAH that if i would lie to all people i never lie to u, if i would decieve all people i never decieve u, i swear by ALLAH who there's no god but HIM, i'm verily the messenger from HIM to u espcialy and for all people generally, i swear by AALAH that u will die as u sleep, and will be resurrected as u wake up, and u will take account for what u did, good deeds with good and bad with bad..and it is either eternal paradise or eternal hellfire….."
i wish for us all eternal paradise and be away by HIS mercy from hellfire….Amen

12:58 PM Aug 06 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u r right again ryo

01:00 PM Aug 06 2008 |