Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you had to choose between...

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

- to live for ever and stayng in this world

or

- to die and see what will happen (if it happens something) after your death.

What would you chose?

12:51 PM Dec 23 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

Forever young, I want to be forever young, do you really want to live forever?. Do you believe in life after death, I can feel something inside me say: I really don’t think it’s up to me , (:

But honestly sometimes I wonder what happens after we die, I guess I’ll know when my time comes.So I think I’ll die… not today another day, it’s not my time to go , hehehe!

03:03 PM Dec 23 2011 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

To die and see what will happen… I couldn´t stand with the idea of being eternal and seeing how my loved ones were passing away before me, losing my friends and became a stranger to the world…

04:12 PM Dec 23 2011 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

wow! ; SawDestination… the wisest response comment!, very loving and selfless I admire it. (:

04:57 PM Dec 23 2011 |

Saeed17

Saeed17

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

1.  It never happen.

2.  I like Sawdestination’s opinion.

3.  I like to see the result of the living in this world.

4.  I don’t like to be alive but full of pain and weakness.

05:41 PM Dec 23 2011 |

Lizaza

Lizaza

Belarus

a perspective of forthcoming death gives sense to our deeds and life on the whole

06:48 PM Dec 23 2011 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

haha! Ryo you are a handful. (:

it’s just a game, you have to pick one of the two.

So what’s your definite answer Ryo ) ?

07:54 PM Dec 23 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

snoopy, don’t tell off Ryo (I’m joking), It’s not simple to take a choose like this!

I’ve just read all yopur posts. My opinion is that I want to die because I want to know WHY I was born, I’m living and I must die. I wan to know what’s the reazon.

I think that after our death something will happen otherwise all that has not a meaning! 

05:33 PM Dec 24 2011 |