Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

iran vs usa

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

iran and usa nowadays show their best in muscle flexing i dont know what will

happen but the events see that iran is going to be another iraq

please usa awar is the last thing we need in middle east

i hope what happen today is only muscle flexing and not to be anew war

...!!!!!war what is the good for!!!!!

09:21 PM Jan 02 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The saudis should be worried about Iran not the usa…. All the ways lead to Mecca…

12:21 PM Jan 03 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Iran’s ‘Long-Range Missile’ ‘Mahmoud Bluff’

Iran’s supposed successful long-range missile test Monday may have been a bluff by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Below is an Iranian news video of the supposed missile launch.

“Iran does not have the technology to create intermediate or long-range inter-continental ballistic missiles, and it will not get such missiles any time soon,” Russian defense ministry spokesman Vadim Koval told the Interfax news agency.

If it was a trick by  Ahmadinejad, it wasn’t the only one his regime performed during Iran’s war games that excited the entire world. The Strait of Hormuz, which is the water passage for a  large amount of the world’ s oil and gas, was shut down for several hours because of the scheduled missile launch.

“For five hours Saturday, not a single warship, merchant vessel, or oil tanker ventured into the 30-mile wide Hormuz Strait, waiting to hear from Tehran that the test was over.”                                                                           

Russia’s Ria Novosti news agency later said that the missile launch was postponed, despite Iran’s semi-official media excitement over the “successful” test.

Calling it a “media trick,” Iran did exactly what it threatened to do earlier in the week, and effectively shut the Strait of Hormuz as easy “as drinking a glass of water.”

Iran claimed it fired three missiles in a test Monday, one of them with a short range of approximately 20 miles and two that allegedly can reach Israeli and American bases in the region. However, the missiles’ range is only about 120 miles.

12:38 PM Jan 03 2012 |

best-jhaf

best-jhaf

Yemen

we will see who will start the war, and we will see who will be the winner.

03:16 PM Jan 03 2012 |

best-jhaf

best-jhaf

Yemen

actually it will be iran vs israel , not betwen ksa and iran

03:19 PM Jan 03 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

no i dont think bacause israel is coward ….they can only talk and kill childern but they cant fight army like iranian one 

the big mistake for iran if they close hormoz 

although i see that usa in atight position and they wont go to war because they have election this year

07:30 PM Jan 03 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pXBdmVcwJLw

oscar what is that in your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue out

08:21 PM Jan 03 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

its a free world.

06:15 AM Jan 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Nu Pogodi

Do  you think that usa would enter this war in the time of american election???

10:55 AM Jan 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

i dont know definitely the minds of american people but i think that obama has to

do guaranatees for the ameican people that he wont involve usa in anew war that

would increase the economic crises  to win the election

and i think that the best way for usa with iran is only diplomatic talks not war

because iran isnt like iraq …

11:20 AM Jan 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

iam muslim sunni 

11:21 AM Jan 04 2012 |