Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what are ur dreams??

zahra87

zahra87

Algeria

what do you dream to do in ur lives?have you reached ur targets??do you think we can reach All of our dreams in this life,is it possible??

10:17 AM Sep 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fjface

fjface

China

i wish i could reach all of my dreams in my life.

11:41 AM Sep 01 2007 |

naughty

Austria

oh dreamsSmile
i hope reach one of my dreams but i believe it is not impossible just be optimistic
and try hard
every one will have what he deserves

12:50 PM Sep 01 2007 |

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

Hello Zahra,  I am sure most of us have the same dreams – to be rich and to live forever, isn´t it like this?

I make a different between dreams and aims, this does not mean that dreams are always unrealistic for me – like being rich :- ) Some of my little dreams have got reality. One of my dreams was to live in our house near by a river – now I start the steps to make this to my daily reality. Most of my (business) aims were reached by me – I am proud of this. 

But I also have to recognize that I feel a change in my thinking – what is really important in (my) life and what lost its importance during the years of my life … For example some years ago it was important for me to drive the newest model of my car – now this is totally unimportant for me. I would like a good and a big car like I used to do since years, but it doesn´t matter, if it isn´t the newest model. Why? I don´t know … It gets more and more important to be healthy, to have a good partnership, to have a home, to spend time with my old parents – to show them my thankfulness for being help during all my bad times in life … 

Only in one part my coolness has to grow. It seems to be a necessity for me to own all shoes in the world I find nice … But I think: THIS is the dream of nearly all women :- ) Have a good night …

07:25 PM Sep 01 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

My dream is to live happliy with my hubby for years n years…......

one more dream is there——i want to become a famous programmer

05:12 AM Sep 02 2007 |

nonaaa-000

nonaaa-000

Saudi Arabia

hi zahra

i hope that u r fine

i like whate tabetha said

dreem is diffrent from the aim

my dreem is to comlet my study  in newzlan

and i think it will hapen   ان شاء الله

02:15 AM Sep 03 2007 |

xygh

xygh

China

My dream is that all the people living on the earth could live in peace, harmony and happiness, without war, poverty, disease, cheating, lying.

02:43 AM Sep 03 2007 |

you9920

you9920

China

dream is beautiful,but the course which pursue the dream is more beautiful!

every one have dreams,and go to enjoy it!

03:07 AM Sep 03 2007 |