Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Chronobiology versus Psychology- Let us change the world in the right direction

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Let me try to explain the story about the calendar to you

Long time ago some guys developed the calendar. Very long time ago. The calendar is made of the sun , the moon! and the stars. current chronobiology knows that we have an inner clock. especially the moon with 28 days as a month. the full moon appears every 28 days. if you dividide the 28 days through 4 you get 7 days. we in germany coppied an old culture and our days have names like moonday, doesday, withday, thunderday, freeday, saturday and sunday. 

In my oppinion the old calendar starts at friday and this is the leader. the leader is hated by the thursday. so we have 7 days. 7 days 4 times is 28 days and that is apparently the hours a day. cause every hour has about 50 min 7 times are current 360 min with 7 different behaviors 

We have to give every through 4 divided day a special behavior . 

in the sum 28 hours and 7 different behaviors

monday 11:30 till 12:20 moonday 

tuesday is the next and an old phrase says that one day of pleasure is worth a upset day 

so tuesday 12:20 till 1:10 p.m. 

wednesday 1:10 till 2:00 government?

thursday witches and wizards enough for working, that means he is a good worker

friday 3 holy free day languages and wife of monday and you cook meal at that time and saturday 9:50 till 10:40 (Sabbath) and sunday 10:40 till 11:30 (Christ is healer)

ACCEPT THAT YOU EAT AT 3 AND 9 AND THAT THERE IS TESTOSTERON AT HIS PEAK IN BODY  believe me, or i will forbid you to have traffic till you found out the best time for traffic  (9:36 best time for traffic)

07:39 PM Jan 21 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

the first day you lead(friday) the second day you are upset and you make government service (saturday), the third day you heal (sunday) the fourth day you are a moonewalker) the 5 day the girlfriends helps you with her love(tuesday 12:20 till 1:10 p.m) the 6. day you are the girlfriend of sabbath can make a sabbath(saturday) and the last day of the week you quarrel with the next upset day behavior but it is a free day so relax

08:17 PM Jan 21 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

we need a free friday to heal the world! We need a supported monday start! We need to eat only at 3 o´clock and 9 o´clock cause to eat and beat in the morning is the best

We live for the calendar and everybody who live against the current calendar  and do not have holy free eating and beating day going to be sick in future. 

I wanna be free and live for calendar so let give me the chance to live for. 

05:50 PM Feb 03 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

The world should not fight against the middle east 

03:03 PM Feb 10 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

we need a free friday, so that the tuesday and thursday guys can relax at friday, so that there is only one leader (monday). one leader means that everybody become happy

FREE FRIDAY FOR THE PEOPLE AND A MEAL AT 3 O´CLOCKWink FOR HEAL AND HAPPY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

06:06 PM Feb 25 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Please, to get rid of jetlag most important thing is time of eating at 3 or 9 . Most testosteron in blood is at 9 in the morning. best time to take a nap with wife. so there is after 3/6  Islam a 4/7  Sabbath and 5/8 Christ in the sum. but everybody knows that the seven is not a good feeling so please everybody eat only at 3 and 9 and than take a nap with your wife 36 min later cause of best feeling with testosteron   so you are a holy friday. everybody with another 6 time outta accept that the most intelligent are the guy who can start the day at 9 early with eating and with the cutiest girls and the most power. everybody who is unhappy have to find special 9 o´clock behavior so the best is always 9 o´clock         if you don´t agree please take no nap with your wife or accept that most need is at 9 o´clock in the evening and a 4/7 is the result

03:22 PM Mar 06 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

10 seconds (number of happiness) are 10 heartbeats   one heartbeat is 1 seconds or hour and the special behavior

0 heartbeat lead

1 heartbeat learn and serve

2 heartbeat govern

3 heartbeat love 

4 heartbeat work

5 heartbeat pray and heal

6 heartbeat take a nap with your wife

7 heartbeat don´t do something

8 heartbeat attention

9 heartbeat new

and then it starts again with lead 0

03:27 PM Mar 06 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

YOUR BRAIN SHOWS YOUR BEST TIME

07:31 PM Mar 21 2012 |

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

Do u think having free firday will make the world happy!

ksa has got a free day on friday , but it is not the happiest country .

12:34 PM Mar 22 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Yeah i think to have a free friday makes the world happy !!!!

yeah to be a happy country is a great challenge. but i think the best to do is to give the days the behaviour what i told you. The chronobiology and the current calendar will be the right things. Trust me

Samirah i think you can be happy. You have a free friday in your country. That is the best for human you are the best.lol  Not for each person but the best for the common society with a leader and a system with a common sense. 

04:24 PM Mar 29 2012 |

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

achieving happiness doesnt depend on the day itself, but on the development of  a balanced ,harmonious physical, emotional, mental and spiritual makeup..  

06:29 PM Apr 02 2012 |