Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Chronobiology versus Psychology- Let us change the world in the right direction

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Let me try to explain the story about the calendar to you

Long time ago some guys developed the calendar. Very long time ago. The calendar is made of the sun , the moon! and the stars. current chronobiology knows that we have an inner clock. especially the moon with 28 days as a month. the full moon appears every 28 days. if you dividide the 28 days through 4 you get 7 days. we in germany coppied an old culture and our days have names like moonday, doesday, withday, thunderday, freeday, saturday and sunday. 

In my oppinion the old calendar starts at friday and this is the leader. the leader is hated by the thursday. so we have 7 days. 7 days 4 times is 28 days and that is apparently the hours a day. cause every hour has about 50 min 7 times are current 360 min with 7 different behaviors 

We have to give every through 4 divided day a special behavior . 

in the sum 28 hours and 7 different behaviors

monday 11:30 till 12:20 moonday 

tuesday is the next and an old phrase says that one day of pleasure is worth a upset day 

so tuesday 12:20 till 1:10 p.m. 

wednesday 1:10 till 2:00 government?

thursday witches and wizards enough for working, that means he is a good worker

friday 3 holy free day languages and wife of monday and you cook meal at that time and saturday 9:50 till 10:40 (Sabbath) and sunday 10:40 till 11:30 (Christ is healer)

ACCEPT THAT YOU EAT AT 3 AND 9 AND THAT THERE IS TESTOSTERON AT HIS PEAK IN BODY  believe me, or i will forbid you to have traffic till you found out the best time for traffic  (9:36 best time for traffic)

07:39 PM Jan 21 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Hello Ryo. I can confirm. Mathematics are a good thing. Mathematics is a very hard work and the most successful mathematics have a special behavior. I wouldn´t say that they are unhappy. To find solutions and let the hormones of happiness play mathematics is a great thing. BUT YOU CAN EXAGGERATE THAT HOBBY. To be successful guy in mathematics you have to work hard for. And that is exactly the problem. Mathematics have nothing to do with a hormonious life. The easiest thing to have a happy life is to be stupid. But that is not what the most people dream of. 

05:42 PM Apr 24 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Ryo. I said i can confirm that mathematics are happy and i will show you that you are right. The former German Democratic Republic and the most Eastern countries have a monday start. The tuesday is good in mathematics. in former GDR they were engineers. That changed when the west took over the east. The west won above the east german state. So there is a common western country in current germany which starts the week at tuesday. NOW THE FORMER EAST ENGINEER WANNA HAVE BACK THE EASTERN MONDAY START CAUSE THEY SAY THEY WERE HAPPIER

I don´t know how to help them but the best to do and to have a whole society healthy is to change the system (the start of the week and behavior of the people) if you change every few years the system. So there is nobody unhappy. not the thunderbold and not the monday guy. 

I think it is worth to make a change every 9 years. It could be a good solution. Nevertheless the current system fights against the calendar and that could be also problem when you feel sick a mental doc cannot help a lot with a good feeling at thunderday. THE FUTURE: CHANGE THE SYSTEM EVERY 9 YEARS 

05:53 PM Apr 24 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

Ryo. I said i can confirm that mathematicians are happy and i will show you that you are right. The former German Democratic Republic and the most Eastern countries have a monday start. The tuesday is good in mathematics. in former GDR they were engineers. That changed when the west took over the east. The west won above the east german state. So there is a common western country in current germany which starts the week at tuesday and surpresses the monday. NOW THE FORMER EAST ENGINEER WANNA HAVE BACK THE EASTERN MONDAY START CAUSE THEY SAY THEY WERE HAPPIER IN FORMER GDR

I don´t know how to help them but the best to do and to have a whole society healthy is to change the system (the start of the week and behavior of the people)and to make a free friday. So there is nobody unhappy. not the thunderbold and not the monday guy. 

FREE FRIDAY It could be a good solution. Nevertheless the current system fights against the calendar and that could be also problem when you feel sick a mental doc cannot help a lot with a good feeling at thunderday.  

05:53 PM Apr 24 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

TO DO IT RIGHT AND TO FEEL THE HAPPY MAKING CALENDAR SYSTEM: WE HAVE TO EAT BIG MEALS AT 3 AND 9 O´CLOCK AND Healings AT 5 AND 11 O´CLOCK

And we have to live for calendar

08:26 PM May 08 2012 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

No, I want no calendar at all. No calendar and no mirrors.

03:10 AM May 23 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

We are the calendar, cause we have an inner clock of 28 days dividided four times is exactly the days and hours of life and bodyclock.

Just one question: what is a mirror in your oppinion

04:30 PM Jun 01 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

BECOME EMANCIPATED MEANS THE END OF THE WORLD

02:09 PM Jun 09 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

can you explain your writings? I do not understand the phrase and meanings

06:54 PM Jun 10 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

I don´t know exact what you wanted to say, but a little bit I can understand. 

The equality of both genders: Really a problem or inherent behavior?

In my oppinion it is bullshit to think that we need equality! In real life there is the man who wanna reach freedom in brain and body. 

The opposite is the woman who wanna reach a lot of power in brain and body. 

To be happy a girl needs to talk a lot and to calm down after stress she talks a lot too. The man always tries to be cool and he is going to leave the audience if he has stress or he crackes up. 

Both depends on different orgasm. The girl has a lot of brain and body activity and the men can relax through lovemaking.

In the sum and my oppinion it is the best for the girl to have a thunderbolt as boyfriend. And the man needs a freedom girl. 

I tried to explain that the girl always wanna have power and the man wanna relax in real life. But both belong together cause it is love.

02:23 PM Jun 11 2012 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

And love will never die.

Let´s come back to chronobiology and the extending fascism in the world made by the christs. 

I know what i going to become in future and know i wanna warn the whole world of a extending and increasing fascism.

The real sunday man is no fascist that is right but he is the reason for fascism in the world. I talked a lot about calendar and chronobiology with the special behavior of people too. Now i found out that i´m going to be a fascist in future. let me try to explain to you:

11:25 AM Sep 02 2012 |