Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the egyptian gladiator

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

The early days of the month of February of this year .. The time is approaching from ten in the morning on the day of winter push Kars and Cairo streets, rain soaked skies .. Population unguarded dream of tomorrow happy year after the revolution did not reap the fruit ..
A young man in the mid-twenties’’’’ Darwish Ramadan carries his bag, accompanied by his coach’’ Basil Gharbawi’’ on their way to Cairo airport to travel to a training camp in France’’ and then’’’’’’ Austria’’ and from there to Germany’’ to represent’’ ’’ Mother of the World Championship Grand Prix judo weight of 100 kilos ..

Watch the video
Darwish down Israeli flag
In his heart a graduate of Physical Education Class of 2010’’ lump’’ the neglect of the Union of the game in Egypt,‘’ the letter Mvic Year awards, Mvic the attention of the President of the Union, my older brother is the Old Pisaadena, and captain, Mr. Imad coach Shooting Club was Abiemla then enter the club Training and Bitapni in the Match, captain Mohammed Rashwan watches me by telephone, and of course the coach Basil Gharbawi’‘.
Darwish saves by heart the achievements of Egypt in this game individual’’ Mohammed Rashwan, a second center in the Olympics, Hesham Mesbah third center in the Olympics’, and holds a security win a medal in this tournament, involving 103 countries.
Germany

When I stepped forward’’ Darwish’’ Airport Germany, approached him an old woman to ask him about his nationality, to say, when I knew it was an Egyptian,‘’ Egypt where problems Kter, if you sit in Germany Haof needs Kter’‘, to Anhal by a barrage of questions for tournament players what is happening in Egypt,’’ everything that Baiqapellna ask me about the events and the Egyptian National Match in Port Said, and the situation in Egypt, and I Ocolhm Mvic problems .. Frankly, the interface was dishonorable. ’
Able’’ Darwish’’ that blamed all these problems aside, and focus on getting a medal in this tournament, and the first player with Kazakhstan’’ I met a Kazakh, a workbook first world, and lost in the last 30 seconds, and the audience gave us a salute, and incubated this player ‘’,’’ to be’’ Darwish in the face of a crucial player with Israel in the last eight, to secure the win this match to get a medal.
Interview with the self-

House interview with’’ self-Israeli player known in Israel and is filed under world he is the Olympic Petkdm mission’’,‘’ the mind to conjure Darwish’’ player’’ Iran Iranian player although he taken it two tournaments before, but he refused to confront the Israeli player – the weak – and out of the first round having withdrawn’’.
Did not think long, and get ready to face the Israeli player refused to play if’’, the Israeli player Hadmn gold or bronze, and the Israeli flag Haterva’’, and’’ for’’ revenge Darwish is with this player’’ I already play with this player in the Championship Grand Slam in Moscow in July 2011 and lost in front of him because of lack of preparedness for the tournament’’, and did not dry up in the flames of insults made against him of’’ the Israeli press’’ after he refused to shake hands with Israeli player after the game.
One of them said, ‘Poor eating beans that feels this punishment because Israel defeated’‘, and added another, wishing to be’’ the Israeli player had a good wash after this meeting’’, and’’ a third said events of this kind give rise to our ideas and many of them think the restoration of Sinai us to know our neighbors a lesson how to respect us’’,’’ commented last hope that does not win any games coming Egyptian. ’
Interview with the mother

Ring on his cell phone cut off his ideas arrived minutes before the match’’ critical’’ Darwish with Israeli player, opens it and sees it from his mother, which she says’’ Mkosh argument de time .. If not Hustqublk lost at the airport’’, to excite these words ‘smile’ and ‘motivation to win.’
Start the game,‘’ seen’’ Darwish Israeli player to my eyes before I remembered the game’’ is happening in Palestine and what happened in Egypt’’, then started the match that he could be victorious ‘Darwish’, as if dropped in this to win mountains of ideas who were pursuing him, and gave the player the Israeli greeting judo, but he refused for the second time in a row to shake hands’’ is in the first and the other player and built Adam Xena, I Maslmich him because he is Israeli, and there is a difference between a Jew and a Zionist, I am not against Jews .. But Israel Pena Mvic peace’’, to worship God thanks,‘’ I say with joy and gained scientific and Atrf Masmlch it. ’
Darwish is’’ ‘- which in 2009 was ranked first in the world – his idol in the game of Judo’’ Hesham Mesbah champion player, the best sporting ethics lip in my life, loved, and I am Mashvth wrong end in’’.
Revolution did not reach for sport

‘’ Training’’ Darwish daily in preparation for the Olympics coming in August ‘answer myself first and repeat them Tani and Talt Ashan need nobody I do work like this before’‘, is that the revolution did not arrive for Sport after’’ Mvic change, the same people who were before the revolution Lessa in place’’, and’’ dream of myself judo meet the same interest in Old France, Germany and Japan’’,‘’ stressing the Ouhtina our man on the first possible be the best country in the world’’.

قصة ''درويش'' الذي أنزل ''علم إسرائيل'' في ألمانيا

قصة ''درويش'' الذي أنزل ''علم إسرائيل'' في ألمانياقصة ''درويش'' الذي أنزل ''علم إسرائيل'' في ألمانيا

11:04 PM Feb 29 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mr.Zooka

Mr.Zooka

Egypt

Thank you for sharing such valuable information…

07:11 AM Jul 03 2014 |