Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who Wants to get married???

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi Dear Friends

1-Do u want to get married?

2-What’s ur idea about marriage?

3-it’s vital to get married?

4-what are ur spouse properties important for u???

5-u like to be single or married?

good luck

08:21 AM Mar 27 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

PhilologistAUL

Azerbaijan

Firstly, thanx for an interesting post.

Of cos, it’s essential for every person to find his/her soul-mate to continue his/her life with him/her, to help each other in difficulties,  to share happiness, etc. Being alone belongs to Allah only. BUT… There’s a but here. You shouldn’t get married just for the sake of marriage. It’s better to stay alone lifelong than to be with a person who doesn’t match with you. Most couples fall in love, love each other crazily but… after marriage they wake up from that magic pinkness of love and see the reality…soon they get divorced. One should know exactly what kinda person s/he wants to get married, and not let love blind you.

08:48 AM Mar 27 2012 |

wsh8915220

wsh8915220

China

China is a traditional country,most of people will get married. Our Chinese think that marriage can make a family perfect. and we will have children,children can make a family happy.If one family can’t have any children,other people will look down it. If a woman can’t give birth ,the husband will devorce with her or they will adopt a child . But nowadays, some young couple in some big cities have no children and to be  DINK families, but that’s a small number.

03:49 PM Mar 27 2012 |

PhilologistAUL

Azerbaijan

WSH in my country the issue with giving birth to a child is nearly the same, but people don’t usually get divorced, they usually take a child from their relatives who have more than 2 children or adopt a child. Some women themselves wanna get divorced for their husbands will be able to get married again to have a child to continue his family-name. 

04:13 PM Mar 27 2012 |

wsh8915220

wsh8915220

China

Because of the big population , our country is carrying out a policy that called One-child policy and that is Chinese characteristics. That means one family can only has a child,if the family have two or more ,the wife and the husband will lost their jobs.but if the wife has no job ,and has rural area registered permanent residence,and the first child is a girl ,they can have the second child.Is it fun to you?

04:30 PM Mar 27 2012 |

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

i will get married as soon as i find my better half …

05:15 PM Mar 27 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

Dear SAMIRA,Thanks for ur particiption in disscusion

I have heard that Sauidi Arabia girls get married in early ages like 14 or maybe 13,is it right?

I have heard that Arabic men have many wives,I hate this kind of men,do u like this kind of men?and what’s ur idea about polygamy?

05:54 PM Mar 27 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

Dear WSH,thanks for ur participation,

I have heard that nowaday china is not traditon country,people don’t pay attention to traditons,agree with me?

in china girls prefer to stay alone until high ages without husband,they want to have boy friends and not to get married.and this fact is right for boys too.

agree with me?

06:00 PM Mar 27 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

Dear PHILOLOGIS,Thanks for paticipation

I agree with ur idea but i have question to answer it:do u think single males and females have good life without mate???

06:03 PM Mar 27 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

Hi Dear Ryo,Thanks for paticipation

U are single??????

I advise u to get married soon,U are 81 years old…..wow

06:06 PM Mar 27 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

Dear friends

Do u think havig childeren is important for parents?

if couples don’t have child,they will face problems in their lifes?

if wife doesn’t get pregnant and she has problem,do u give her husband right to divorce her and get another wife???

I think couples must stay with together till whole life with or without childeren.pure love is really important in my atitude.

Smile

06:18 PM Mar 27 2012 |