Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which county do you want to visit ,why?

wsh8915220

wsh8915220

China

Hi dear friends,there are so many countries in the world,which county do you want to visit ,why?

04:39 PM Mar 27 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

I always have a dream of cirumnaviation the world .I believe that every country has its own beauty, but Russia has got a pulsating beauty .Iam always fascinated with its history that is replete with vivid events and historic incidents. 

06:20 PM Mar 27 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I only desire to visit China,China is Beautiful country around the world.

06:36 PM Mar 27 2012 |

麦兜兜~~

麦兜兜~~

China

I guess ,I want to go to French,England ,all countrys in Europes ,i like it very much.sorry ,my english is not so good

05:39 AM Mar 28 2012 |

wsh8915220

wsh8915220

China

well, China is a beautiful country  with long history ,welcome my dear friends come to my country.if you have any questions about China, you can ask me ,I will try my best to reply(if I know).To me , if I have money , I want to go to Egypt to have a look at the  mysterious Pyramid and go to America to see The Statue of liberty.

06:30 AM Mar 28 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

plz share the photoes of china

I am eager to see them.

Thanks

08:52 AM Mar 28 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

WSH,

Dear ,What’s ur idea about Commonism?

08:54 AM Mar 28 2012 |

PhilologistAUL

Azerbaijan

Of cos, firstly, as every Muslim, I wish, I long to see Mekkah, Kaaba. Then I wish to see London, England – inshAllah in one of these days I’ll realize it. And I’d like to see India. Each country is a new challenge, I’d never reject any chance to see any country. And welcome to my country:) 

09:18 AM Mar 28 2012 |

PhilologistAUL

Azerbaijan

Pieter absolutely agree with your views about communism. My country lived in communism for nearly 70 years. Now we’re independent for 20 years but still cannot clean the remnants and trashes of communism from the brains of people. 

As to Morocco:) I’d like to be there, You know, Islam is not just a religion, it’s a lifestyle, either you’re a part of it or not, you cannot be half-Muslim:) Of cos, in Morocco traditions have an influence on lifestyle as well. Thanx for your opinion about Muslim people. 

P.S. Scarf is the symbol that helped to distinguish a free woman from a slave, so it’s honor for every woman to wear it:) Of cos, tastes differ.

11:49 AM Mar 28 2012 |

wsh8915220

wsh8915220

China

Ali,what kinds of photos do you want to see?I send them to you

12:34 PM Mar 28 2012 |

Ali Sadeghi

DEAR WSH

plz send photoes from Great China Wall,The West Lake,Dragon Festival and so on.

my QQ number is 860010904,please add me and send me the photoes to my QQ mail()

I love West lake,it’s really beautiful.

really thanks

02:05 PM Mar 28 2012 |