Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

common language

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

Why people in the world do not use commom language. I think it is easy for us when we have common language. We can understand and sympathy each other. I wish we will have common languae in the future.

07:54 AM Sep 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

girllearnsenglish

China

People have different culture, history and life, so they have different language. I think the difference makes the world have happiness and sadness, but happiness almost. Good luck with everyone!

08:06 AM Sep 10 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i wish there was only one language in the world. to learn a new language is so hard.

02:40 PM Sep 10 2007 |

Louis Letta

Tanzania, United Republic Of

we can't have the same language for all people because  we differ our histories and the enviroment where we live. it is better to have different languages which originate from different cultures the world is attractive when consists different languages and people .i like varieties.

03:09 PM Sep 10 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I have only one language. 

It was instilled by force.

Language is an expression of our identity and develops the way your brain thinks.

For instance it is very strange for me to think of things as masculine or feminine as in Spanish or French.

We need to celebrate our diversity. 

10:58 PM Sep 10 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Language is a part of culture which embodies in our daily life after thousands of years. So it is impossible to invent a new language in a short term. Even it was invented, there would exist many deficiencies in it. English IS the very universal language of today. Why not?

04:38 AM Sep 11 2007 |

Sonni

Sonni

Russian Federation

I think that if there will be only one language in the whole world it'll be very boring. May be it's so hard to learn new languages, but it's so interesting!!! Every language has their personality! I like diversity!

06:23 AM Sep 11 2007 |