Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

moral & immoral

lucky4ever

lucky4ever

United Arab Emirates

what is moral & immoral in your viewpoint?

03:50 PM Sep 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fjface

fjface

China

yes,i agree with Kary.that depends on so much things.there are many different viewpoints between different countries.

07:21 AM Sep 13 2007 |

lucky4ever

lucky4ever

United Arab Emirates

you are right, & i agree with you

but what about you, your viewpoint

Example of somthing moral:

My viewpoint:

1- Helpping any one needs my help in a good thing

2-being honest with people

10:06 AM Sep 13 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Helping any one needs help isn't necessarily a good idea. Some bad guys also need help.

Being honest also isn't necessarily a good choice. What does honest mean? Is luky4ever your really name? if not, does that mean you are dishonest? Sometimes people need to be some kind of dishonest to keep their own privacy.

02:05 PM Sep 13 2007 |

lucky4ever

lucky4ever

United Arab Emirates

You are mixing between deferent things.I think you know that luky4ever is not my real name, so I'm not lying, and I never said that this is my name.

About helping the other, I have said "in a good thing".

This is just a discussion, so why to be scared about knowing what is moral & immoral?

05:30 PM Sep 13 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

A frozen poisonous snake needs your help and you put it into your pocket when it revives it will bite you…......hehehe so be careful.

A very ugly fatty person hopes you tell him/her true feelings about his/her appearance what will you do?

02:20 AM Sep 15 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

moral and immoral it depends on each of country. It has not common point of view for all. people can use a child to offer the God and they consider that is moral.

07:32 AM Sep 15 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

yes…And that kind of morality is brutal or uncivilized to other cultures.

01:44 PM Sep 15 2007 |

lucky4ever

lucky4ever

United Arab Emirates

Hi guys

I'm talking about common things; about your viewpoints. That’s all.

I don’t know if you understand what I'm saying, or you don't want to understand!!!

I know that you know what is moral & immoral in your language, but I want to know it in English   

Be open-minded and don't close your eyes guys  

Other examples

+

1-     Treachery

2-     being selfish person 

_

1-      The faithfulness

2-      Decency  

We are here to learn English, so if you want to share any vocabulary in this subject, I will be more than happy. 

03:09 AM Sep 16 2007 |

colombac

Viet Nam

morality  doesnt  depend  in  country  or culture    or  relgion ..

but it depnds   in morality  itselfe  and   whats  Supposed  to  be  morality .

09:05 PM Apr 17 2013 |