Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sorry US!

Bsm^^

Bsm^^

Algeria

Assalamu alaykum..

I came here to post an appologise post..but it seems that u.ve started discussing abt the Attack of the american embassy…I am a muslim,I felt the film was so insulting but at the same time..attacking safe ppl in our countries is  completely unacceptable…n our Prophet pbuh wouldnt agree with this!!

Even if we also deserve MANY Apologises..we have also to apologise..!

12:47 PM Sep 16 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Bsm^^

Bsm^^

Algeria

I dont really find any problem for muslims to protest PEACEFULLY…but when an other citizen from an other country come to ours..with legal papers..These papers r like we gave him the promise to b safe here..He became our guest..How can we kill him!!

02:28 PM Sep 16 2012 |

Bsm^^

Bsm^^

Algeria

N yes Alwaad..Some of their part has appologised!

02:29 PM Sep 16 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

attaking embassies are wronge and mob actions but they have to apologize for the insults too .

02:49 PM Sep 16 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

and all have to work for alaw that prevent insulting religions and belief

02:52 PM Sep 16 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

My nation has apologized that a few of your people came to my country to shoot a cheap video that set the world on  fire. We didn’t know it was even being made, or posted, and no one tried to tell us before they attacked us. I have heard ZERO americans, not personally or on tv, who haven’t utterly and disgustedly rejected this film. It didn’t change a thing. No one cared. It was utterly disgusting but frankly, a muslim had to send me the link! The movie itself is being described in its filth, but certainly not shown! This film is worthy of condemnation. May I ask where the Muslim voices were when the movie Jesus Christ Superstar, which portrayed Jesus in the same way came out? It came out in widespead distribution 40 years ago. Or the Last Temptation of Christ, a movie so vile most know of it but few have seen it?  Or Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter (2001)? WE are not the hypocrites. Our law really does work like that. There really is nothing we could do, but we really do apologize that we failed to notice 12 among 300 million. Remember, the movie had nothing whatsoever to do with your Prophet until post production. NONE of the actors knew it was just a manipulative trick to get people to attack us.  I babble. I stop.

Nah, I add. I know no Americans who aren’t truly heartbroken that our nation and our laws were used as a haven for evil men. Those who did this were felony convicts here. Liars and thieves who in your world would be one hand short. None are Christian, none are Coptic (which are Christian but really rare here), none are Muslim. These were evil men. And we do find it upsetting that our hospitality to these men was abused in this way. We really don’t allow our government to intervene, but there would have been no shortage of regular folk who would have been delighted to kick these guys butts had we known.

11:35 PM Sep 16 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

06:49 AM Sep 19 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

He don’t look wrong to me. Maybe you think this is an insult, I think it reflects accurately what the problem is.

03:25 PM Sep 19 2012 |

ye.kilicer

ye.kilicer

Turkey

friends, the attack  was done by al-Qaeda. Terrorist said it, we’ve done it for revenge. i read it on ntvmsnbc. i tell you, al-Qaeda are not muslim, they are only terrorist. Muslims don’t hurt any innocent person. even muslims don’t hurt soldier who is surrender. please don’t blame to real muslims. they want only respectful behavior. And i know, offender is only people who made the film, not all americans.

(if i made mistake in English, forgive me , i’m bad at English)

06:20 PM Sep 19 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Your English is fine, your point well made. Terrorists don’t belong to any religion, but only true Muslims can see a false Muslim. If you don’t stop them, you are them. Which is the same logic as Islam is using against my nation, which is currently being attacked worldwide over a cheap video we all deplore and almost none have seen.  You blamed us for not stopping them, we do likewise in expectation of you. We didn’t stop a video we didn’t know about, you didn’t stop 9/11. Except we didn’t just randomly attack Muslims in response.

And I agree with you on that Arabhamid. We are all being manipulated.

07:17 PM Sep 19 2012 |

ye.kilicer

ye.kilicer

Turkey

friend;

nobody blamed citizen of US or your government, muslims blamed only producer of the film. They want remove it to publication from owner and youtube. if you think your ambassador was killed by muslims, please change your idea. As i said, attackers are terrorist of al-Qaeda, not muslims. I have no problem with you. 

Hope you understand me.

08:31 PM Sep 19 2012 |