Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

frankly:::: have u ever fallen asleep in ur lecture????????

looool

looool

Oman

have you ever fallen asleep in ur lecture?????

be frank!!!!!!!!!!!

i did it once i was soooooooooo tired and i could not resist the power of sleep.. so i decided to have some dreams …

what about u?

10:16 AM Sep 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lind@

lind@

Algeria

the same happened with me when i was student at  university.we were in lab when i was soooo tired …...then sleep Frown  i remember that the teacher asked me;why ur eyes seem very small  Surprised  i didnt answer her but all my face turned  red  lololol Embarassed

02:35 PM Sep 16 2007 |

moneyshow

China

i have the same thing in my physics class, i m very very tired and sleep on table , the teacher throw at me with chalk, all classmates look at me , i m so shy and my face turned red immediately…....

03:14 PM Sep 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Sure I have it. I feel such kind of sleep always sweeter than other kinds sleeping. Just five or ten minutes will make me refreshed.

BTW I suddenly remember once upon a time I had a male classmate  who had very samll eyes.At the very begining of the first class, our english teacher became very angry and shouted at the boy"wake up the boy sitting at the back of the classroom." several time later, the teacher walked up to the boy and tapped her desk"you wake up."' The boy looked very innocent:"but madam, i Have been  awake."and looked at the teaher with his small eyes.

Only at time I think the teacher found she had made a mistake. The boy was indeed awake. But the boy's eye were so small that the teacher thought he closed his eyes. LMAOLaughing  I think the eyesight of the teacher was terribly bad.

03:38 PM Sep 16 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

wendy wang  LOLOLOL      it was very funny  Laughing

03:44 PM Sep 16 2007 |

looool

looool

Oman

hahahahah

thank u all

very nice experiences