Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

every body write your Religion?

Maystro

Maystro

Saudi Arabia

Hy

how are you ?

please write your religion ?

and tell us little about your religion.

Thanks Cool

08:51 AM Sep 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

i'm an ewangelic:P do you know Luter…?  i'm too tired to write  about it sorry:P

07:20 PM Sep 18 2007 |

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

i'm e protestant… Do you know Luter..? i'm so tired too write abouit it now and here:P sorry

07:21 PM Sep 18 2007 |

ayoty7

Jordan

I am Muslim

and so proud to be.Bcs if you know the real Islam you will find  hapiness,relief and the peace.

I dont care about where I born.I care why I born?and came to this life?what will happen after the death?what i should to do in this life?

I belief that islam can help you to understand this life. to be more relax , comfortable and to do what God wants you to do before die

think in deep If you are really happy person If you are not .read about Islam and I am Sure that you will find your hapiness.  

12:40 AM Sep 19 2007 |

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

according to me all religions are the same…I mean were the same because there is only one GOD and that keeps the rules and we have to respect all…and there is only one religion that is sent by god to world is Islam…ichristian is also stemped from Islam but in the course of time all religions changed by people..they interpretted for their benefits…

12:45 AM Sep 19 2007 |

nonaaa-000

nonaaa-000

Saudi Arabia

hi

iam muslim too

i want to tell all christian that we belive in jesus{peace be upon him}we belive that he is the messenger of god as our praophet muhammad(peace be upon him)

03:51 AM Sep 19 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

waw!! i read your answer to this person who asks muslims why we are happy to be muslim??and i find that you say good things!!!

12:30 AM Sep 20 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

i'm muslim,and i believe in other religions!! may ALLAH bless all muslims ,and good people all over the world!!

12:33 AM Sep 20 2007 |

boomerang-cuba

Algeria

MARX has the truth

i think that  the religion is not good thing for this world

11:57 AM Sep 21 2007 |

inteligentgirl

Algeria

im muslim and im happy to bee?

beacause islam in my country it will be anarchy ;no humanity;all the things are going well whith islam ;in marriage in frienship in al things

03:07 PM Sep 21 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

im muslim and proud of it .. and im so happy that all these ppl are happy with there religion :D

05:18 PM Sep 21 2007 |