Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

knowing your hobbies

mortadelino

Spain

I propose you a challenge:

Everyone will have to say 3 countries in which he/she would like to pass a vacation, and you will have to explain why:

1st: USA: Of course among other reasons the use of the english languaje. I like the american way of life and although is a not very old or ancient country, I like the diversity that this wonderful country has. From the impressive NY city to the deaming LA, Disney in Florida, the central states like Dakota, Montana …

2nd: Italy: Wonderful country. The secound I’d advise people to visit behind mine (Spain). Despite i’ve already been there, nobody could forget this country: Rome is loaded of history, Florence is a true jewel, as Verona or Pisa are too.

3rd:Japan: Mixture of the oldest tradition and modernity. I’d like to know a very different culture.

So, I’ like this post would serve for doing your imaginatio fly and have a good time.

Sorry for my english and corrections are allowed.

Hugs 

07:50 AM Jan 19 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

the place i want to visit spain:barcelona.camp nou

my hope is to watch aclassique match between barcelona and real madrid in camp nou

10:43 PM Jan 31 2013 |

Ertombec

China

heaven to meet  my  girl  and i want   her Blonde.and  having  diner  togather.

08:19 PM Feb 22 2013 |