Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Chinese Culture.

shanie

shanie

China

Hello everybody! Welcome to this subject, I can not show you every Chinese cultures, but you can come in with me, right? tell me something cultures or history of your country to share with us, will you? Laughing

silkqipao

kungfushanihaiartctea

08:07 PM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xtaaxtw

China

Chinese culture

11:29 AM Jan 05 2010 |

winne.wei

China

the bamboo slip

The bamboo slip started in the Zhou dynasty in the 11th century B. C., prevail until the Eastern Jin Dynasty in the third century. People crave the words in the Bamboo slip which it is China's earliest books. Bamboo slip plays a great role to Chinese culture development in Chinese history.

The folk maestros carve bamboo slip by hand with modern laser microscopic carvings technology to reproduce the earliest books form in ancient times in China for the modern people. They make out a series of bamboo slips that have artistic value and reserve value very much.

The folk maestros carve bamboo slip by hand with modern laser microscopic carvings technology to reproduce the earliest books form in ancient times in China for the modern people. They make out a series of bamboo slips that have artistic value and reserve value very much.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/zhujianwenhuaqilinge

12:33 PM Jan 05 2010 |

stella simpson

China

i appreciated for what u had written down, it's really amazing to know we've been honoring such wonderful culture!! is that written by u??  anyway~~ U R Cool!!Cool

02:07 PM Jan 05 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

About China I like Shing and Shang equilibrium :D

09:36 AM Jan 06 2010 |

devindernagpal

India

I wish this topic to introduce to Luzma,I hope she will enjoy it.

02:04 AM Mar 26 2010 |

devindernagpal

India

Welcome

04:19 PM Apr 16 2015 |