Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

coolali2004

Kuwait

of course there is a god ( allah ) ,, just think simply guys! if you don't believe that a single mobile phone is made by chance how do you believe that the whole world including you is made by chance ?! there must be a creator !

01:43 AM Dec 19 2008 |

Haere

Haere

New Zealand

Many nations since the Romans and the people of Judea have tried to murder all the people who know why we celebrate CHRISTmas when SALAM/SHALOM peace was promised and given to those who have experienced the secret of Jesus. I have  for 70 years experienced many small and major miracles – one of them was when I personally heard Nobel Prize Winner Desmond Tutu say on TV to the whole world during an African crisis "Today we have experienced a miracle". Write to me and I will tell you o hundreds of miracles of providence and healing and above all "Having His Peace" in the darkest days of your life!!

Have a WONDER-full CHRISTmas and a prosperous Year 2009 of His reign (2009 year of our LORD)

01:59 AM Dec 19 2008 |

Haere

Haere

New Zealand

Ali you have a word well spoken. If we can't put warring peoples into place, how could the billions of stars been put into place??

If "by Luck" – why doesn't Lady Luck and help us to stop warring and start loving? I have many other answers at

02:02 AM Dec 19 2008 |

Abtin

Abtin

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Has this world come out of blue or something? If you think more you’ll find out that at least 1 eternal being created this so complex world and all the creatures in it. And there only one eternal being because mathematically:  Eternal + eternal= eternal So you cannot have two eternals which spread in all aspects/dimensions. Given all these, shouldn’t we believe in God?

08:05 AM Jun 23 2011 |