Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Good and bad sides of living in your contry...

natalie_12345

Poland

What are the good and bad aspects of living wherever you are? Imagine you could change everything, what would you change? What makes you proud? Please don’t forget to mention what country are you from.:P

12:53 PM Jun 08 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

I am from Egypt 

if i can change something in egypt i will make it more discipline and finish all red tapes 

The good thing in egypt the weather is good we have very good places  

and i love also my people in egypt and my friends and family 

at all iam proud of my country

03:46 PM Jun 08 2013 |

navid77

navid77

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

if i can chang something , i will chang  Government . they destroyed our contry . the do some works and made a realy bad face for iran . every body think we are terrorist but we are not!belive me. we are very good guy and too Personable .

10:38 AM Jun 10 2013 |

natalie_12345

Poland

zamalek what do you mean by more discipline? Is there a problem of breaking the law in your country? Do people feel unpunished or something?

02:06 PM Jun 10 2013 |

natalie_12345

Poland

navid77

I see. There’s always a problem with who and how should govern. But not only government forms the country and we should focuse on power of people, because the society makes the country huge.  

02:12 PM Jun 10 2013 |

natalie_12345

Poland

Funny thing are the stereotypes, don’t you think? Which are the most popular for you?

02:15 PM Jun 10 2013 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Yes u got it

12:22 PM Jun 11 2013 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

what about poland?

12:37 PM Jun 11 2013 |

natalie_12345

Poland

I love that I can travel to the sea, in the mountains, in the forest or lake not going out of my country. We have these all and I can say that we have a lot of green.

Bad side is alkohol in our country. It is a problem in our society. Too many people can’t live without it, government should do something in this case.

07:33 PM Jun 11 2013 |

delyar

delyar

Syrian Arab Republic

interesting post to be honest what are you asking now

there is different in life style between east and west

i notice that all the replies are from Middle east  so its normal to see such pessimistic replies. in your country in Poland you are concentrating to have better life, better job and better opportunities. Meanwhile in middle east we are trying to stay a live to find loaf of bred for tonight and to have electricity, water supply or Internet connection.

sorry i did not answer your question but i wanted to participate as i saw the comments interesting.

have a nice day

finally i am from Syria

12:13 PM Jun 12 2013 |

shy-boy

shy-boy

United Kingdom

well i’m living in England, the advantages are of course the strong economy, the cultural diversity, tolerance, the freedom…etc

the inconveniences are the miserable depressing weather, the boring way of life, the weakness of social relationships (neighbors don’t even know eatch other…etc)

the bad side of England i mention it depending on the fact that i’m originally Moroccan, so i can tell this is what i missed about my homeland.

06:08 PM Jun 12 2013 |