Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

some liars are cool!

aLShaima

aLShaima

Oman

I told my friend once lets do something for fun so everafter when we live our lifes separately we could recall our flashbacks together and laugh about such funny moments we both were in , she said no , those moments are not yet funny , thats a kind of insulting if you asked that lady to give us that food freely and you’re nothing to her .  I replied back : yeah I know plus I’m not dying to have it , but lets go into this , atleast we know we’re acting but she doesn’t , ... years later , I discovered that she lied to me two times and I standed it hardly . I wish that she agreed with me when I requested here to create our own memorable moments to remember then to remember that she’ve lied to me when I felt that finally i got a friend of mine … in spite of all what ‘ve been said above , I still love her and haven’t meet somone so far suchlike regardless of what she did to me . 

03:59 PM Sep 10 2014 |