Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's ur dream ????guy\girl

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

hi
we all have a dream
and we dream it

so now
i want you to tell
me what's ur dream in the life
what's ur goal

what u want to be
what you must do it 2 live ur dream

gd luck
bye Innocent

11:21 PM Sep 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

o0o0o

o0o0o

China

My dream is to have a job, do soho

02:18 PM Sep 30 2007 |

babyB

babyB

Turkey

my dream is go to universty and become a famous linguist and then ı want to study abut world language from history to present.

09:26 PM Sep 30 2007 |

boomerang-cuba

Algeria

my dream is to find a job really i think that my familly is big probleme source to me i must move into another home (my oun home).
(but whene i was young i dreamed to big dreams like visiting world making researches and lot of other good things …......
but now i am thinking that my dreams r impossible and my life objectif is work work work having money and move move move ….....
really i know tht i am stupid to think that but it is my resolution for this life
waiting for ur request

06:08 PM Oct 02 2007 |

hesham55

Egypt

I hope for every body to become a moslem to live in the paradise for ever.

06:48 PM Oct 02 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

my dream is get the master then doctora in my brunch , and work in a good place

and take the right choose about the men i will marry , because its the hardest part and related with the future

then  have a nice children with full health , and so many things i cant tell it ,,

10:58 PM Oct 02 2007 |

miss_cute

miss_cute

Saudi Arabia

MMMMMMMMMM

MY DREAM IS TO GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE WITH A HIGH MARKS

THEN TO GET A SUCCESSFUL JOB

AND BEING ABLE TO SPEAK 4 LANGUAGES FKUENTLY

FINALLY TO BE HAPPY IN MY LIFE

11:14 PM Oct 02 2007 |

cobra999

cobra999

Saudi Arabia

MY BIGGEST DREAM IS THE DREAM I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT. IT IS THE DREAM THAT MAKES ME CRY WHEN I TRY TO GET IT. IT IS THE DREAM THAT I CANT LOOSE HOPE ON IT. MY DREAM IS TO GET A RESPECTED JOB WITH A GOOD SALARY THAT HELPS ME TO BE A BUSSINESS WOMAN.

Money mouth

12:24 AM Oct 03 2007 |

mel.in.da

Turkey

my dream is also same the others..first of all,ı want to graduate my unıversity..

then ı want to marrıed with my love of my life and have a little girl baby:))

12:56 PM Oct 06 2007 |

RIMY

RIMY

Algeria

Hi! my dream is 2 make my mom proud of me and 2 drow a smile on her face , 2  study in the U.S.A,meet my true love and  the dream which cannot be realized is  that each  one of us will have his/her own-world.

people can take everything away from you ,except your dreams,so dream until the last day of your life.Innocent   

04:37 PM Oct 06 2007 |

sjoukje

sjoukje

Netherlands

I've many ambitions, so I hope I can realize some of them. Like become a businesswomen and ride horses as long as I life.

But most important is of course a happy and healthy life!

04:42 PM Oct 06 2007 |