Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A spanish boy

Alexnanoka

Alexnanoka

Spain

I really have to know a foreing blond girl…
In spain the girl’s hair is black and, for me, the foreing girls are more beautiful

I have 18 years old…is you are interested in know me agree my email:

Thanks beatiful girls

06:53 PM Dec 19 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chenqinfrankly

China

hello,i’m chinese,if you don’t mind,maybe we can be good friends,you can contact me by email:,or by call,my number is 0511-5983615,thanks.

06:23 AM Apr 08 2006 |

Sandy 69

Sandy 69

Hungary

Hi Alexnanoka!
I like spanish boys. :) If you wanna contact me,my e-mail is:

09:36 AM Apr 13 2006 |

Alexnanoka

Alexnanoka

Spain

Hy sandy 69 my email is:
Agree me ok??
Bye
XXX

04:32 PM Apr 15 2006 |

Sandy 69

Sandy 69

Hungary

Hi Alexnanoka!
I don’t know why,but this board doesn’t write e-mail titles.Therefore I wrote my e-mail title to my profile.I’m from Hungary and I’m 18 years old.Find me and please write to my e-mail title! :) X

06:53 PM Apr 15 2006 |

Alexnanoka

Alexnanoka

Spain

my email is in vertical:
a
l
e
x
n
a
n
o
k
a
@
h
o
t
m
a
i
l
c
o
m

03:12 PM Apr 22 2006 |

Alexnanoka

Alexnanoka

Spain

Please write to me…....

06:00 PM May 12 2006 |

Sandy 69

Sandy 69

Hungary

Hi Baby,
I wrote a long message to your e-mail title.Haven’t you got it? If I can’t send you to your e-mail,we can chat there or on this chat(englishbaby).I haven’t got msn yet.I asked about your your hobbies.Mine are: dance,chattink,shoppink,go to disco,meet my friends,play sports(eg.skii,bungie-jumping).Have you got a pet? I’ve got a dog and two turtles.Do you live with your family.I live with my mum.Anyway my e-mail is:
x or l
e o
l l
a l
@ y
t t
v a
n @
. v
h i
u p
m
a
i
l
h
u
Kiss U

08:25 PM May 12 2006 |

Sandy 69

Sandy 69

Hungary

Sorry,my e-mail is:
x
e
l
a
@
t
v
n
hu
:)

08:26 PM May 12 2006 |

Sandy 69

Sandy 69

Hungary

Hi boy,
Have you got my last message? If not,I’ll write you here.I can’t enter to MSN yet,because I haven’t got Windows.But I think I’ll install it next week and then we can MSN.Till that time we can chat there in ebaby.
Kiss

10:09 AM May 14 2006 |

Alexnanoka

Alexnanoka

Spain

I like listen music ( heavy music is the best for me, but I like the others )...I go more to the partys at the spanish disco..Play football every weekends…I never skii..I don’t have any pet..but I like the dogs..I live with my fathers and my 3 brothers..

07:03 PM May 14 2006 |