Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Where would you like to go?

monikp

monikp

Slovenia

Tell a place/country where you always wanted to go!?

I'll start: London

06:01 PM Sep 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

KurdiShRapper

Turkey

Of CourSe PariS

07:08 PM Sep 28 2007 |

Beardy

Beardy

Austria

I'd like to visit and see Finland, Canada, New Zeeland and Australia.

09:59 PM Sep 28 2007 |

CAUCASUS

Azerbaijan

I WOULD LIKE TO GO FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHERE ENGLISH MUST BE THEIR MOTHER LANGUAGE.

10:47 PM Sep 28 2007 |

lily189

lily189

Mongolia

i really wanna be in brazil .its a great country .i love the nature , love the weather , and love smooth skin people Laughing and its a country of soccer . and i love the language portugese . i suppose to learn .

06:15 AM Sep 29 2007 |

cleary

China

i would like to new zeeland too! i think it is a beautiful place and very suitful for living! when i have enough money,then i must go there.

03:43 PM Sep 29 2007 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

So many places around this planet that I would love to set my feet in and explore. 

I wish to see the Everest of Himalaya Mountain but this goal is quite difficult. I am too lazy to climb to the very top of the world. So, I opt for some destinations easier to reach—-including Machu Picchu (no sure about this word's spelling) in Peru, the Amazon river, all the historical places are my dream like Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Turkey, Israel, Greece, Italy, India, China, Spain.

I really hate wars because all the wars kill not only people but also destroy my dream.

12:12 AM Sep 30 2007 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

With you.

Laughing

06:35 AM Sep 30 2007 |

xuanyue

xuanyue

China

HONG KONG

11:11 AM Sep 30 2007 |