Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can you tell me why??

funny_shadow

Morocco

Why a lot of people through the world convert to islam? stars,celebrities,jewish,christains…...

11:56 PM Sep 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cobra999

cobra999

Saudi Arabia

FOR ONE REASON , IT IS THE ONLY PERFECT RELIGION IN THE WORLD

12:20 AM Oct 03 2007 |

rozy-hide

rozy-hide

Brunei Darussalam

Actually it is hard to say and this is a sensitive issue. They convert to muslim because Islam is the best religion. I understnad Al-Qaeedah or what ever, kills people, why do we look at big country that have a problem with another country? For sure someone try to shot you, you gonna depend yourself . Do you know Brunei Darussalam? Do you ever heard something bad about my country?About 85% muslim in Brunei Darussalam. In Islamic Clander this month is Ramadhan and coming soon Syawal, is time for us to stick togther and forgive each other. It is peaceful country. Example muslim are not allowed to drink alcohol due to for your healty. Some of muslim do that thing, not because of they dont believe, it because of influence. Nobody is perfect that why Allah always forgive us, but never return back to your mistake.  

08:29 AM Oct 03 2007 |

chamba

India

that is all because of force by all qaeedah. we should not discuss issues like this .this are very sensative and cn spark all over shifly that may cause great violence.

really kanaobiwe should call this site as Islambaby not english baby if issues like gonna dicuss here like this.

10:04 AM Oct 07 2007 |

einai

einai

China

You believe in Islam, that's why you regard it as the best religion. I wonder if Islam has the most believers.

01:49 PM Oct 09 2007 |