Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Read this strange story and tell me your opinion?

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

About six months ago  ,I studied a material which's called WORKSHOP TECHNOLOGY .In this material you study about how to make things which're made of metal . Such as a box ,a cup ,a small table and other things .Our class's divided into two places ,one of them is a workshop ,the other one's the class which we were used to studying in it and after that working in the workshop .The weather in our country's very hot in the summer , therefore you're not recommended to travel in my country without sunglasses, because your eyes will be like cooked eggs without them .Anyway,I used to put my sunglasses in our workshop , but I changed my mind to be used to putting them in our class on my table instead of that ,because  I found that it was possible that my sunglasses might've  been broken in the workshop .One day , after the break time , I returned back to my class and I found that my sunglasses had been stolen .I asked my teacher and the students about so ,but they told me that they didn't know .I said in my heart ,"what kind of persons is that ?! why did he steal my sunglasses ?! if he told me that he wanted them ,I would not have minded to give them to him ",I got angry and I said in my heart , "If I could catch him ,I would've  told my director to have him fired from the college".This year,in one day and after my class finished ,one student which was sitting next to me said, "hello,how're you ?,do you know someone's name XXXXX?",I replied ,"yes,this one studied with me last semester ,he was  my classmate ,he was the one who has made a box with me in the workshop ,he was such a nice guy ,what's the matter?!",he said ,"he died in an accident with his family last vacation  and his friend told me to give you a message that your classmate was the one who has stolen your sunglasses and he wants you to forgive him" ,I replied, "oh my god ,it's really a very sad thing .No problem ,I will forgive him as long as he was my friend" ,then I got very sad and went to my room and looked at my box which we together have made and I said in my heart ,"what have I done to this person ,we were just friends ,I've never made him angry and I've never made problems with him and he was so kind,why did he steal my sunglasses then ?!".

This's the end of the story

People're very strange .No body's perfect in this life ,hence we have to deal with others by what positively they do,not negatively ,because you will have a little of friends if you do so

My dear ,tell me what do you think about this story ?

09:30 PM Oct 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

its inspirational story , i feel comfortable because u forgive him, may be he was good person but he had  disease .

any way god bless him , in our life we see differN kind of people ,this is the life

10:24 PM Oct 03 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Thank you Yasa ,I appreciated what you said …

10:38 PM Oct 03 2007 |

yasa_green

yasa_green

Iraq

YOU WELL COME

10:43 PM Oct 03 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

God bless him.

11:54 PM Oct 03 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

I hope that my god blesses him ..I am happy that you've replied Lind@..Wink

01:42 AM Oct 04 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

Wink

07:19 AM Oct 04 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

it seems that almost all of  people here dislike reading stories ,there're not used to so ,anyway this'll be the last time I write a story ,it's good to know what kind of topics people like Laughing.

12:37 AM Oct 06 2007 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I read all your story,and I´m like "OMG!!!"

I had a story that was a little bit like yours… I had an ex boyfriend,he was very bad for me…not because he was a bad person,but because he didn´t know how to deal with people,a problematic guy…

Well,I was not talking to him for 2 years,and a day,a friend of mine told me he commited suicide…

I was very very sad,because I saw him sometimes on the street and I ignored him…and I felt sorry for his parents and for his soul…

I learned,like you,that sometimes,we have to forgive some "little" things after our rage,because we never know what´s gonna happen…

Your story touched me!

01:08 AM Oct 06 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Thank you adrianasparvolli for your support

it's really difficult to be in such situation like yours ,especially when there's a relation between two people ,one of them loves the other one ,but the other one  doesn't love and know that this relation doesn't work at all ,because there's no proportionality in it and tries to show the first one that this relation's a failure ,but there's no understanding and responding .The real relationship  doesn't work at all as long as one term's absent ..

05:45 AM Oct 06 2007 |

Burningcandle

Bangladesh

It is in a way painful and another way inspirational and learning. Yes you did the right  thing in forgiving him as a good human being. The Almighty also likes forgiveness.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful,painful and inspirational story.

Take care and be loved

06:50 AM Oct 06 2007 |